Top Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh 2016

0
292

Top Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh 2016Top Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh 2016 – There are 4 medical colleges in Himachal Pradesh that offers admission to over 450 seats in MBBS course. The candidates willing to pursue the medicine from Himachal Pradesh should have a fair idea about the credibility of medical colleges in the state. In the article below, the top medical in Himachal Pradesh are listed. It will help the candidates to make an informed decision. Check below for the number of seats, fee structure and ownership of the Top Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh 2016.

The candidates aspiring to pursue their careers in the field of medicine should know that from the year 2016, the admission into all the medical institutes across the nation will be offered on the basis of NEET score, the single window medical entrance examination. For the details, click on given link NEET 2017

 

Top Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh 2016

Below are the top medical in Himachal Pradesh for the year 2016

Name of the College Public/ Private Intake Fee structure
Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla Public 100 45,000 (for 1st year only) and Rs. 37,000 for rest of the years
For foreign National -US$13000.00
Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College, Tanda Public 100 Rs. 60,000 (for 1st year only) and Rs. 50,000 for rest of the years
For foreign National -US$20,000.00
Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College and Hospital, Solan Private 150 Not Available
For foreign National -USD 1.20 Lac for full course per student + 5% Development charges per annum

Apart from the colleges listed above there is Government Medical College, Nahan, Sirmour in Himachal Pradesh. The college offers admission over 100 seats in MBBS course.

The official state body will hold the counselling to provide admission into the colleges listed above. Also, the state authority will be entitled for counselling of the 85% state quota seats and for the rest of 15% All India Quota, the counselling will be organised by the Medical Council Committee.

National Eligibility Entrance Test has come in effect from the year 2016, before this, it was functional till the year 2013. It is mandatory for all the medical aspirants to appear and qualify the exam otherwise they will not be eligible to participate in the counselling procedure.

It is expected that the NEET will be held in the first week of May, 2017. After the examination only, the state body will release their counselling schedule. The seat allocation and admission procedure for 85% state quota candidates will be carried out through the rules and norms of the state body. The candidates must note that since the rules and regulation of all the state differs, there could be variation in the norms and policies.

The candidates must qualify the exam to make place in the NEET 2017 Merit list. To check the minimum qualifying marks, the candidates can use the link provided here NEET 2017 Cutoff