Top Medical Colleges in Jharkhand 2016

0
250

Top Medical Colleges in Jharkhand 2016Top Medical Colleges in Jharkhand 2016 – There are 3 medical colleges in Jharkhand offering admission in 350 seats of MBBS course. For the candidates willing to pursue the MBBS from Jharkahnd, the options are a bit limited. However all the available options are very affordable since fee structure of the course is less as all the colleges are affiliated to government. In the article below, theses colleges are being ranked; it will help the candidate to select the college keeping the credibility in the view. For the number of seats, ownership and fee structure of the Top Medical Colleges in Jharkhand 2016, go through the article.

The medical aspirants should note that the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) is in effect from the year 2016. Based on the NEET score, the admission will be offered to the candidates. This is why it has become compulsory for the candidates who want to take admission in any medical institute to take NEET.

Top Medical Colleges in Jharkhand 2016

The top most college in the state is Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi. The institute possess a rating of AA+. The college offers admission over 150 seats for the MBBS course. The interesting point is all the colleges in the Jharkhand have relatively very less fee especially considering the fact that after the implication of the NEET, there have been a sharp rise in the fee structure of many private and state affiliated medical institute. Read the article for the details on rise in fee structure NEET 2016 Leads to Steep Rise of the Fee of Private College.

Below are the top medical colleges in Jharkhand 2016

Name of the College Ownership Number of Seat Fee structure
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi Public 150 Rs.6472 per annum
Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad Public 100 Rs. 7273 per annum
Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Jamshedpur Public 100 Rs. 6545 per annum

The counselling of the colleges listed here will be organised by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Board. In Jharkhand, there is one college for the BDS course, Vananchal Dental College, Garhwa. The number of seats available in the BDS course is 100.

The counselling for the 85% state quota seats will be organised by JCECE Board and the remaining 15% All India Quota will be filled by the Medical Council Committee. The candidates must note that NEET is expected to be held in the 1st week of May, 2017 and the result is due to be announced in the month of June. The JCECE Board will declare its counselling schedule as per the NEET exam and result.

This year, the JCECE Board conducted the entrance exam and provided admission on the basis of the result. However, from the session 2017, the NEET will be the only exam based on which the admission will be offered.