Tripura MBBS 2017 Merit List will release in the month of June 2017. There are 4 medical and dental colleges in Tripura namely RIMS, Imphal, Manipur, AGMC, Agartala, Regional Dental College, Guwahati, Tripura Medical College. Each medical institute will release their separate merit list. All the institutes will prepare their rank list based on the NEET 2017 Merit list. Firstly, the institutes will release the application form, the interested candidates can fill and submit the form. Based on the details of the registered candidates, the merit list will be prepared. The counselling schedule of Tripura MBBS 2017 will be announced by the official authority and thereafter as per the order of the rank secured in merit list, admission will be offered to the qualified candidates. The procedure to check all the four the merit list will be same. Below is the detailed information on Tripura MBBS Merit list 2017.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will announce the NEET 2017 Result on June 8, 2017. After this, NEET 2017 Merit list will be released. All the Government/private institutes and state authorities will prepare their merit list based on NEET 2017 Score.
Medical and Dental Institutes under Tripura MBBS 2017
Below are the medical and dental institutes under Tripura MBBS 2017
State Participating Institutes
|S.No||Name of the Institute||Number of Seats|
|1.||RIMS, Imphal, Manipur||13|
|3.||Regional Dental College, Guwahati||3|
Note– The counselling in the previous session was organised by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination for the seats of the institutes listed in the table.
Private Participating Institutes
|S.NO||Name of the Institute||Number of Seats|
|1||Tripura Medical College||100|
Note – Tripura Medical College & Dr BRAM Teaching Hospital being a Society run Medical College organises the counselling for the 100 MBBS seats itself.
Details related to Tripura MBBS 2017 Merit List
Below are the important information related to Tripura MBBS 2017 Merit list.
- There are 2 medical and 2 dental institutes in Tripura. The merit list of the qualified candidates of all these institutes will be announced by the respective college authority.
- Each institute will prepare and release their own merit list out of NEET 2017 Rank list. The institutes will implement the rules and reservation policies at the time of preparing the merit list.
- The candidates will be able to access the all the merit list from here. It will be uploaded here as and when announced.
- The merit list will contain the name, category, marks secured, and rank of the candidate.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to qualify the NEET 2017 to be included in the merit list. However, this should also be noted that mere qualifying the NEET 2017 does not guarantee admission in any of the mentioned institutes.
- The qualifying percentile for NEET 2017 are as follows General – 50th percentile, SC/ST/OBC – 40th percentile, Physically Handicapped – 45th percentile.
For the latest updates on Tripura MBBS 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/