Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counselling – The H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU), Dehradun will organise the counselling of Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 in online mode, tentatively in the 1st week of July 2017 for the admission in undergraduate medical and dental courses. In the Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling 2017, the seats will be allotted to the deserving candidates as per their merit rank in the Merit List of Uttarakhand MBBS 2017. Based on the NEET 2017 scores, the authority will prepare a merit list. The candidates will be required to register themselves for the counselling process. The admission process will be granted in four round including two mop-up rounds. The result of seat allotment will be published on the website only. No intimation letters will be sent individually. After the allotment of seats, document verification and payment of tuition fee will be done. For complete information about Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counselling, read the article below.
All the state medical entrance examinations in the country have been scrapped by the Supreme Court of India and the admission will be granted only on the basis of NEET 2017. The candidates must appear and qualify in NEET 2017 in order to be eligible for admission to MBBS and BDS courses. Only AIIMS and JIPMER will conduct their entrance examination and, therefore, they are excluded from NEET. To appear in the entrance examination, the candidates must submit the application form before March 01, 2017. For more information, Click here.
Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counselling Dates and Schedule
All the desired candidates must check the tentative schedule of Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling, to avoid missing any important event. Check the important dates of counselling from the table below.
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Online Registrations and Choice Filling||4th week of June 2017|
|2.||Declaration of Merit List||1st week of July 2017|
|3.||Result of seat allotment||1st week of July 2017|
|4.||Reporting of candidates to allotted institute||2nd week of July 2017|
|5.||Display of new seat matrix||3rd week of July 2017|
|6.||Choice filling and locking||3rd week of July 2017|
|7.||Declaration of result of seat allotment||4th week of July 2017|
|8.||Reporting to college||4th week of July 2017|
|Mop Up Round 1|
|9.||New Seat Matrix||1st week of August 2017|
|10.||Result of allocation of seats||1st week of August 2017|
|11.||Reporting to college for admission||2nd week of August 2017|
|Mop Up Round 2|
|12.||New Seat Matrix will be published on||3rd week of August 2017|
|13.||Allocation of seats||3rd week of August 2017|
|14.||Reporting to institute for completion of admission||4th week of August 2017|
Procedure of Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counselling
The counselling procedure of Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 includes:
- Choice filling and locking
- Remittance of fees
- Result of Seat Allotment
- Confirmation of seat
- Reporting to the allotted institute
- Document Verification
The candidates must check the elaborated procedure of counselling below.
- Registration – The candidates willing for Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2017 offered by various medical and dental colleges of Uttarakhand must apply for the counselling session in online mode. The schedule, timings and other required information of Uttarakhand MBBS Counselling will be provided on this page when it will be declared. Candidates must log in and fill the required information in the form to register. Only in the first round, the candidates will be required to register themselves.
- Choice Filling – The candidates will be required to fill select the number of preferences of colleges and courses in which they wanted to get admission into. The candidates will be free to select any number of colleges and courses. On the basis of rank and preferences selected by the candidates, the seats will be allotted.
- Remittance of fees – After successful registration, the candidates will be required to pay the registration fee in online mode only. The general and OBC category candidates will be required to pay Rs. 2000/- as registration fee. However, Rs. 1400/- must be remitted by the SC/ST candidates.
- Allotment of Seat – On the basis of Uttarakhand MBBS Merit List, preferences selected by candidates and availability of seats, the candidates will be allotted seats. While the seat allotment procedure, the eligibility criteria and reservation of seats of Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 will also be considered. There will be two rounds of seat allotment and two mop-up rounds will be conducted by the university in case of vacant seats.
- Confirmation of seats – If the candidates will be satisfied with seat allotted, they will be required to ‘accept’ the seat online and report to the allotted college for admission process. However, the candidates who wish for the better seat to be allotted, then they can choose an option of ‘up-gradation’. If the candidates do not want to participate in the Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counselling rounds, they can opt for ‘withdrawal’.
- Reporting to allotted institute – The candidates must report to the institutes in which seats will be allotted for the completion of admission procedure. Only the candidates who will report successfully to the college will be granted admission.
- Document Verification – While reporting to the allotted college, the candidates must carry all the relevant documents for the verification purpose. If the candidates fail to submit any relevant document, the admission will not be granted to the candidates.
Document to be produced for Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counselling
The candidates must check the documents to be carried for Counselling of Uttarakhand MBBS 2017.
- Mark sheet of HSC/10th class
- Mark sheet of SSC/12th class or equivalent
- Caste Certificate
- Sub-Caste Certificate
- Domicile certificate of Uttarakhand
- Proof of remittance of Registration fee
- PH certificate
- Kashmiri Migrants Certificate
- Other relevant documents as per the university
For more latest information and news regarding Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2017, stay tuned to, http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/