Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has issued the admit card for the post graduate entrance exam which is scheduled to be conducted on December 11, 2016. The candidates who applied for the JIPMER PG 2017 can download the admit card using the link provided below, the last date to avail the admit card is December 11, 2016 (12:00 afternoon). This must be noted that it is mandatory for the candidates to possess the admit card as without this document the candidates will not be allowed to take the exam. Also, the JIPMER PG 2017 Admit will contain the important information related to the candidates like Roll number, venue of the examination etc. For more details on how to download the admit card and other important information related to the exam pattern of the JIPMER PG 2017, read below.
Steps to Download the JIPMER PG 2017 Admit Card
The candidates need to follow the steps given below to download the JIPMER PG 2017 Admit Card
- Click on the link provided here
- Click on the MD/MS exam page
- Now, click on “Download admit card”
- The candidates need to enter their User id and password in the respective column.
- After that click on the submit column.
- The JIPMER PG 2017 admit card will appear on the screen
- Now, the candidates can download the admit card, it is advised to the candidates to keep 2-3 copies of the JIPMER PG 2017 Admit Card.
Download JIPMER PG 2017 Admit Card for Januaray session – Click here
Important Points related to the JIPMER PG 2017 Admit Card
- With the admit card the candidates need to bring any of the following ID proof : Passport, Driving licence, Voter id, Bank passbook with photograph, Adhaar card photograph (with photo id), Employee id, Domicile certificate with photo, Photo identity proof issued by Gattezed officer
- The admit card of the JIPMER PG 2017 will contain the following information related to the candidate applicant’s roll number, name, photo, signature, examination city and venue
JIPMER PG 2017 will be held on December 11, 2016 in the online mode. The candidates who applied for the MD/MS course will have to solve 250 multiple type questions in 3 hours. 4 mark will be allocated for the correct answer and one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. For complete details click on the provided link JIPMER PG 2017 Exam Pattern.
For the latest updates on JIPMER PG 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/