The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has released the rank letter for all qualified applicants who are eligible to participate in the counselling session which will be held on December 21, 2016. All of the applicants who were listed as qualified for counselling can download their rank letter from the link provided here.
While reporting for counselling, the applicants are required to bring their JIPMER PG 2017 Rank Letter for document verification. Failure to bring the rank letter may result in their disqualification from the counselling process.
Steps to Download JIPMER PG 2017 Rank Letter
- Click on the link provided below.
- The applicants will have to login using their previously generated User ID and Password.
- The rank letter will be displayed after successful login.
- Download and print out the JIPMER PG 2017 Rank Letter.
Latest: JIPMER PG 2017 January Session Exam Rank Letter – Download Here
Following the successful access of the rank letter, all of the eligible applicants will have to report at the Main Auditorium, Temple Street, JIPMER Campus for counselling on December 21, 2016.
Registrations for JIPMER PG 2017 Counselling will start at 7:30 AM and will close down at 11:00 AM. The counselling session will start at 2:00 PM. After being alloted seats, the applicants will have to deposit all of their original certificates. Admission fees, Academic fee, Learning Resource Fee & Corpus Fund must be paid on the counselling day. The applicants will then have to undergo medical examination constituted by the JIPMER Medical Board on December 30, 2016 at 9:00 AM. After the completion of the medical examination, the applicants have to report to the Academic Section, III Floor, JIPMER Academic Centre on the same day at 11:30 AM with the following documents downloaded from JIPMER website:
- Agreement of Junior Residents :Format to be downloaded, typed in Stamped paper of Rs. 10 and duly executed by the applicant.
- Undertaking: Format to be downloaded in green bond paper, hand written and signed by the applicant.
- Bio-data of the Postgraduate Student: Format to be downloaded, hand written and signed by the applicant.
- Bio-data – 1 (for Service Book): Format to be downloaded, hand written and signed by the applicant.
Keep tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/ for more updates about JIPMER PG 2017