The JIPMER PG Application Form 2017 for the MD/MS courses are available from September 19, 2016. The Jawaharlal Institute of Post Medical Education and Research has released a notification announcing the important dates for the January session of JIPMER PG 2017. Aspirants can fill the online JIPMER PG Application Form 2017 from September 19, 2016 till October 26, 2016. JIPMER will be conducting the entrance exam for its various MD/MS courses on December 11, 2016 from 9AM to 12 Noon and for the D.M/M.Ch courses on December 11, 2016 from 3PM to 4:30PM.
Exam Name: JIPMER PG 2017 Examination
Conducted By: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry.
JIPMER PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria: JIPMER PG 2017 aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. Any candidate, who does not fulfil the eligibility criteria given, will not be eligible to apply for JIPMER PG 2017. Read JIPMER PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria
A total of 17 examination centres are available for MD/MS candidates to choose from while D.M/M.Ch candidates can choose their centre from the given 9 examination centres. MD/MS candidates will have to pay the application fees of Rs. 1200 (UR/OBC/Sponsored/Foreign) or Rs. 800 (SC/ST) while applying for the entrance exam. OBC candidates are exempted from the application fee. Candidates applying for D.M/M.Ch courses will have to pay Rs 1500 as application fees. The entrance examination will be conducted to admit eligible candidates for the 102 MD/MS seats and 18 D.M/M.Ch seats available under JIPMER.
Application Procedure for JIPMER PG 2017
- Candidates have to click on the link provided on this page.
- Candidates will have to register and fill their personal details in the application form.
- Candidates will have to provide their identity proof which can be a Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar card, Passport, etc.
- Next, candidates will have to enter their educational qualifications and parental information in the application form.
- Candidates will have to provide their address.
- Exam centre has to be selected in the next step. The exam centre will be allocated according to first cum first serve basis.
- Next, candidates will have to upload their scanned photograph and signature and then submit the application form.
- Online payment of application fees has to be done using net banking/credit cards/debit cards.
- Candidates will be able to view their JIPMER PG application form 2017 by using their ID and password which will be sent to their registered mobile number.
JIPMER PG 2017 examination will be held on December 11, 2016 and will be 3 hours long. The question paper will contain 250 multiple choice questions with four options out of which only one option is correct. Candidates can start preparing for the examination by understanding the syllabus on which the question will be based on. Read JIPMER PG 2017 Syllabus. Candidates can also start solving previous question papers and JIPMER PG 2017 Sample Papers to gain more information on the type of questions which usually appear in JIPMER PG 2017 Examinations.