NEET PG 2017 counselling round 1 result has been declared on March 23 by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). A total 5,598 seats in MD/MS/Diploma programmes and 236 seats in various MDS programmes have been allotted in NEET PG 2017 round 1 counselling. A total of 31,330 candidates had qualified to participate in NEET PG counselling which was started March 14, 2017.
The result has been declared for allotment of 50% All India Postgraduate MD/MS/Diploma and MDS seats in government medical colleges of India except Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir.
Radio-Diagnosis, General Medicine, Pediatrics and Orthopedics have emerged as the most sought after subjects among MD/MS aspirants in the first round of NEET PG 2017 counselling. While, Orthodontia, Operative Conservative Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery are the favoured subjects among the MDS aspirants.
Candidates can check the NEET PG 2017 result through the either online through login window or offline from scrolled pdf.
Procedure to check the NEET PG 2017 seat allotment round 1 result
In order to access the NEET PG 2017 seat allotment result, the candidates need to follow the listed steps
- Click on the link provided here
- The NEET PG 2017 seat allotment result window will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the stream (dental/medical)
- Enter the testing id/roll number
- Select the ‘submit’ column
- The result of the NEET PG 2017 seat allotment will be displayed on the screen
The candidates are advised to be careful at the time of entering the details. In case, the roll number/ testing id provided is incorrect the result will not be generated.
The NEET PG 2017 result was declared on January 13, 2017. The exam was held between December 5 to 13, 2016 in online mode for allotment of following MD/MS/Diploma and MDS programme seats in medical and dental colleges in India.
- All India 50% quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses (all states except Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana)
- State quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for all States/Union territories of India (including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana)
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- DNB Broad specialty courses (January 2017 Admission Session)
NEET PG 2017 seat allotment round 2 schedule
Medical Council of Committee (MCC) will hold the second round of NEET PG 2017 seat allotment from April 24, 2017. Below is the complete schedule of NEET PG 2017 seat allotment round 2.
|S. No.||NEET PG Seat allotment round 2 events||Dates||Number of days|
|1.||Exercising of Choices and Locking(Round 2)||April 24 to 25, 2017||2 days|
|2.||Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2||April 24 to 25, 2017||2 days|
|3.||Round 2 Result Publish||April 26, 2017||1 day|
|4.||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||April 27 to May 9, 2017||13 days|
|5.||Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||May 9, 2017 (After 05:00 PM)||–|
For the latest updates on NEET PG 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/
Latest: NEET PG 2017 seat allotment round 1 result available here