The merit list for the 50% All India Quota has been issued by the National Board of Examination (NBE) on Jan 12, 2017 . The overall result of NEET MDS 2017 was declared on Jan 6, 2017. Now the score card for the 50% All India Quota has been released. The candidates can download the score card using the link provided below. It is also available at Notice Board of Ansari Nagar Office, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. Under 50% All India Quota, 1200 candidates have passed the examination, these candidates will be eligible to participate in the online NEET MDS 2017 Counselling. NBE has also issued the All India Quota cutoff. For the complete details on NEET MDS All India Quota Score Card and category wise cutoff, go through the article.
Steps to download the NEET MDS 2017 Score Card for the 50% All India Quota
Below are the steps to be followed by the candidates to download the Score Card
- Access the link provided here
- A small portal will be displayed on the screen
- Enter the Testing Id and Date of birth in the respective column.
- Now enter the captcha code and click on the submit button
- NEET MDS 2017 All India Quota Score Card will be displayed on the screen.
Note: The candidates are advised to enter the provided details carefully otherwise rank card will not be generated. Also, copy of score card will not be sent individually to the candidates
Components of NEET MDS 2017 Score Card
All India Quota score card of NEET MDS contains the following details
- All India NEET-MDS 2017 Rank
- All India 50% quota Rank
- Category specific rank for All India 50% quota
NEET MDS 2017 50% All India Category wise Cutoff
Below is the category wise cutoff of NEET MDS 2017 of 50% All India Quota
|S.NO.||CATEGORY||CUT OFF SCORE|
|2.||Unreserved Physically handicapped||517.2698|
|3.||Other Backward Class||759.8726|
|4.||Other Backward Class Physically handicapped||501.5115|
|6.||Schedule Caste Physically handicapped||—–|
|8.||Schedule Tribe Physically handicapped||—–|
Information for the Physically Handicapped Category Candidates
All the candidates falling under physically handicapped category will need to produce the relevant certificate issued by any one of the given authority
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi- 110029.
- All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AIPMR), Hazi Ali Park, K. Khadya Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai-400034, Maharashtra
- Institutes of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244 Archarya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata-700020, West Bengal. iv. Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai-60003,