The National Board of Examination is conducting the National Eligiblity Entrance Test (NEET) MDS 2017 from November 30 i.e. today. It is being organised in the online mode and will continue till December 3, 2016. Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) is a post graduate course for the candidates who hold the degree of BDS. The questions asked in the entrance exam of NEET MDS are from the main subjcts of BDS. Based on the NEET MDS 2017 Result, the admission will be offered into the MDS courses of the medical colleges of the Nation. The NEET MDS 2017 Result is due to be announced on January, 15, 2017. For more on the NEET MDS 2017, read the article below.
Details related to NEET MDS 2017 Exam Pattern
- The entrance exam is based on the core subject of BDS
- The candidate is given 3 hours to complete the exam
- In total, there are 240 question in the exam
- There is not any provision of negative marking
- The medium of the exam is English
- The NEET MDS will contiunue till December 3, 2016
- The result of the NEET MDS will be announced on January 15, 2017 in the online mode
- For the qualified candidates a merit list will be issued and based on the merit position, the candidates will be allocated seats in the medical colleges.
- The candidates must note that 50% seats in the colleges are reserved for the state quota and 50% seats are under the All India Quota.
- The counselling for the state quota candidates will be held by the state authorities and for the All India Quota the counselling will be done through NEET MDS 2017 Counselling
For more on medical education stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/