The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh has declared the result of the entrance examination conducted on November 20, 2016. The candidates who appeared in PGIMER 2017 can access the link provided below and check the result. In order to view the result, the candidates will need to provide their Roll No and Date of Birth. The detailed steps on how to download the PGIMER 2017 Result has been elaborated below. Through the PGIMER 2017, admissions will be provided to applicants in the MD/MS and MDS courses of the institute. After this, the counselling will be organised to allocate the seat in the institute.
Steps to download the PGIMER 2017 Result
Follow the steps given below in order to download the PGIMER 2017 Result
- Click on the link provided here
- A portal window will appear on the screen
- The candidates need to enter their Roll No and Date of Birth
- After providing the above details, click on the Search button
- The PGIMER 2017 Result will be displayed on the screen
- The candidates are advised to download the result and retain 2-3 hard copies with them for the future reference
Latest: PGIMER 2017 Result Declared
The candidates should be very careful while entering the details in portal window. If any of the details provided are wrong, the PGIMER 2017 Result will not be generated.
The PGIMER 2017 Counselling will start from December 9, 2016 in the offline mode. The seat allocation will be done based on the order of the merit list of the PGIMER 2017. There are around 20 post graduate courses offered by PGIMER to all qualified applicants.
For the latest information on PGIMER 2017 stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/