IGNOU Result 2016 – Indira Gandhi Open University is one of the leading distance learning institutions in the country. The University has recently declared the result of December 2016 Exam Result (New). Prior to that the following Result of IGNOU has been released: Revised B.Ed Entrance Examination Result 2017, Dec 2016 Exam Result (Alternate/New), Openmat XXXIX Result Management Programme, Openmat XL Result, BSCN Entrance Exam 2017, BSCN (Post Basic) Entrance Exam, Openmat Result 2016 and Re-evaluation Results – June 2016. All the results of IGNOU have been updated here on our web portal. The students are advised to go through the following article to understand the steps to check the IGNOU Result, courses offered by the University and some important information about it.
How to check the IGNOU Result?
- In order to check the result of IGNOU, candidates need to click on the direct links that have been updated here.
- Once the candidate clicks on the hosted link, a login page will appear separately on the next page.
- Post opening of the login page, the candidate has to enter their 9 digit Enrollment Number in the given space.
- Post entering the number, click on the “Submit” button and the IGNOU Result 2016 will be shown on the screen.
- Also, the candidates are advised to take the printout of the same and keep it safely for any future use.
Latest IGNOU Result 2016
|December 2016 Exam Result (New)||Available Here|
|Revised B.Ed Entrance Examination Result 2017||Available Here|
|December 2016 Exam Result (Alternate) (New)||Available Here|
|Openmat XXXIX Result Management Programme||Available Here|
|December 2016 Exam Result (Early Declaration)||Available Here|
|June 2016 Exam Result (New)||Available Here|
|Openmat XL Result||Available Here|
|Result of BSCN Entrance Exam 2017||Available Here|
|Revaluation Results – June 2016||Available Here|
Courses Offered by the IGNOU
The courses offered by the University have been divided into the various schools and IGNOU Result for listed schools is declared online. These schools are:
- School of Agriculture (SOA)
- School of Vocational Education and Training (SOVET)
- School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)
- School of Translation Studies and Training (SOTST)
- School of Continuing Education (SOCE)
- School of Tourism and Hospitality Service and Management (SOTHSM)
- School of Education (SOE)
- School of Social Work (SOSW)
- School of Engineering & Technology (SOET)
- School of Social Sciences (SOSS)
- School of Extension & Development Studies (SOEDS)
- School of Sciences (SOS)
- School of Foreign Language (SOFL)
- School of Performing and Visual Arts (SOPVA)
- School of Gender and Development Studies (SOGDS)
- School of Management Studies (SOMS)
- School of Health Sciences (SOHS)
- School of Law (SOL)
- School of Journalism and New Media studies
- School of Humanities (SOH)
- School of Inter-Disciplinary and Trans-Disciplinary Studies (SOITS)
These courses are additionally classified into programmes whose IGNOU 2016 Result is published on the official website of IGNOU. The programmes are:
- Doctoral Degree
- Non-Credit Programmes
- PG and Advance Diploma
About the Institution Indira Gandhi National Open University
Under the Act of Parliament in 1985, the Indira Gandhi National Open University was established. The chief aim of the University is to give high-quality education by Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Mode. The University toils over a 3 million Indian students and other Countries through 21 schools of studies and a chain of 67 regional centres, approximately 2,667 learner support centres and 29 overseas partner institutions. A total of 228 certificates, degree, diploma and doctorate programmes are offered by the University. Besides, it has a strength of 574 academic staff and 810 faculty members at the regional centres & headquarters. About 33,212 academic counsellors for professional institutes of higher learning, a conventional institute of higher learning, professional organisations and industry are present in the University. The University declares all the IGNOU Results through the notification on its official website.