Karnataka SSLC Result 2017 – Karnataka Board 10th Result 2017 is announced by the Karnataka State Education Examination Board. As per the latest reports, the Karnataka SSLC Result 2017would be released by the mid of May 2017. The KSEEB 10th exam 2017 has been conducted successfully in the months of March-April 2017. Around 8.77 lakhs students appeared for the exam. Once released, the students will be able to check the Karnataka SSLC Result 2017 via a direct link, here on our web portal. The KSEEB 10th Result shows the qualifying status of the candidates as well as the marks obtained by them.
The candidates are advised to read the following article to be conversant with the Karnataka SSLC Result 2017 Release Date, Steps to check the same, salient features of the results and statistical analysis for the last 5 years.
Karnataka SSLC Result 2017 Release Date
|Event||Exam Date||Tentative Date of Result|
|Karnataka SSLC Exam 2017||March 30 to April 12, 2017||By mid of May 2017|
Procedure to check the Karnataka SSLC Result 2017
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on our website later.
- Navigate to the link ‘SSLC Secondary Examination Results 2016 for 10th Class’.
- Enter the roll number and name in the fields provided.
- Hit the submit button and view the Karnataka SSLC Result 2017.
- Take a print out of the mark sheet cum Karnataka Board 10th Result 2017 and save the same to pursue UG course.
Salient Features of Karnataka SSLC Result 2017
- KSEEB SSLC Result 2017 gives a large platform to the candidates to take their career to a great height by choosing the stream of their choice.
- It is the parameter which evaluates the candidates’ performance in terms of marks obtained by them.
- The Board will not send the Karnataka SSLC Result 2017 cum mark sheet to the candidates.
- It will publish the roll number wise result so that they can view it easily.
- The Karnataka Board 10th Result was declared on 6 May, 12 May, 12 May, and 16 May in the years 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 respectively.
- The candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website of the KSEEB so as to keep themselves updated with the on-going activities of the Board.
Alternatively, the Karnataka Board 10th Result 2017 can be accessed via SMS also. This is subject to nominal charges per message.
Statistics of Karnataka SSLC Results 2017
The table given below gives the pass percentage of the students in Karnataka SSLC Result. The data would be relevant to the students who are preparing for the exams due in 2017 and would be waiting for Karnataka SSLC Result 2017 later on.
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys||Girls||No. of Examinees|
- The above table shows that the overall pass percentage in the Karnataka Board 10th Result had been increasing the year till 2015.
- However, in the year 2016, there was a slight reduction of the same by 1.34%.
- The girls have been outshining the boys over the years.
- But girls’ individual performance has been a bit inconsistent as in the year 2016 it fell down to 82.64% from the last year’s 86.23%, i.e. by 3.59%.
- However, the number of students appearing in the exam has been increasing over the years, which is a good sign.
About the Karnataka Secondary Education Exam Board (KSEEB)
The Karnataka Secondary Education Exam Board was constituted in the year 1966. The board is headquartered in Bengaluru. It aims to improve the quality of education in the state by focusing on the betterment of evaluation system as well as the results. Every year lakhs of students appear for the class 10th and class 12th exam conducted by the KSEEB in the state. The Board conducts the exams for these classes twice in the year– the main exam in the month of March and supplementary exam in the month of June / July. The students can visit the official web portal of the KSEEB to check the Karnataka SSLC Result 2017.
For all the latest updates on the School Board Result, stay in touch with us.