NBSE HSLC Result 2017 – After successfully conducting the class 10th exam, the Nagaland Board of Secondary Education will declare the results in the 1st week of May 2017. The NBSE HSLC exam was conducted in the month of February 2017. Once declared, there will be a huge online traffic of the students who would be fetching their Nagaland Board Class 10th Result 2017. Therefore, in order to ease you, all students, we shall update a direct link of the result. Read the article given below to be conversant with the steps to check the NBSE HSLC Result 2017, its salient features etc.
Steps to check the NBSE HSLC Result 2017, online
- Click on the direct link that will be hosted here on our website.
- Navigate to the link NBSE HSLC (10th Class) and click on the same.
- Enter your roll number and name in the relevant fields.
- Hit the submit button and view the NBSE HSLC Result 2017.
- Take a hard copy of the mark sheet for future reference.
Alternatively, the Nagaland Board 10th Result can also be checked by the candidates on their mobiles. For this, they need to type the following: NB10<space>ROLL NUMBER and text it to 5242 or type: RESULT<space>ROLL NUMBER and text it to 58888. They will instantly get their results cum detailed marks on their mobile numbers.
Salient Features of NBSE HSLC Result 2017
- The Board will issue the date sheet of the exam, a couple of months before the start of the exam.
- NBSE HSLC Result indicates the performance of the candidates in terms of the marks obtained by them.
- It provides them a huge platform for their career as on the basis of it, they can opt for the stream of their choice.
- The Nagaland Board HSLC Result would be for the purpose of immediate reference only. The candidates will get the original mark sheets from their respective schools, usually one month from the date of declaration of the result in online mode.
- To obtain the original mark sheet and other documents, the candidates will have to carry their admit card.
Statistics of the NBSE HSLC Result
The table given above shows the pass percentage of the NBSE HSLC Result for last 3 years.
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys’ %||Girls’ %||No. of Examinees|
The above table shows that the overall pass percentage in the NBSE HSLC Result fall down from 65.19% in 2014 to 63.05% in 2015, i.e. a decline of 2.14% was recorded in the year 2015. However, the pass percentage improved the next year, when it rose from 63.05 in 2015 to 65.42% in 2016, i.e. an increase of 2.37% was recorded in 2016. As per the data available, the boys outperformed girls in the year 2014 by securing pass percentage at 66.63% as compared to girls who secured 63.79%. As far as no. of students appearing in the exam is concerned, the same rose by 2000 in the year 2015 as compared to the same in 2014. But in the year 2016, the no. of students appeared in the exam reduced marginally from the no. of candidates appeared in 2015.
About the Nagaland Board of Secondary Education (NBSE)
Constituted on 15 November 1973 vide legislative Act of Nagaland Assembly, the Nagaland Board of School Education aims to provide better school education in Nagaland. It is popularly known in its abbreviated NBSE. It is headquartered in the capital city Kohima. The Board started functioning from October 1974. Every year it conducts the exam of HSLC (Class 10) and HSSLC (Class 12). The Board is the final authority as far as development, promotion and propagation of the school level education in Nagaland is concerned. The NBSE HSLC Result 2017 will be declared by the Nagaland Board through its official web portal.