Odisha Board 10th Result 2017 – Odisha Board of Secondary Education has released the Odisha Board 10th Result 2017 on April 26, 2017 at 11.05 a.m. The Odisha BSE Result 2017 has been released, officially. The BSE Odisha conducted the class 10th exam in the months of February-March 2017. In the year 2016, the 10th Result of Odisha Board was announced on April 27. More than 6 lakh candidates appeared for the exam. Around 14,000 teachers at 60 centres did the evaluation of the answer sheets of the exams. For the convenience of the candidates, a direct link to the Odisha Board 10th Result 2017 has been uploaded and updated here on our web portal for an instant access. The Odisha Board 10Th Result 2017 shows the qualifying status of a candidate as well as marks obtained by him/her.
The candidates are advised to read the following simple steps to check the Odisha Board 10th Result 2017, its salient features, release date, and statistical analysis.
Odisha Board 10th Result 2017 Announcement Date
The following table shows the date on which the Odisha Board 10th class exam was held this year and the tentative date of the declaration of Odisha Board 10th Result 2017:
|Event||Exam Dates||Date of Result|
|Odisha Board 10th Exam||Feb 28 to March 09, 2017||April 26, 2017 (Declared)|
How to check the Odisha Board 10th Result 2017?
- Click on the direct link that has been hosted on our website.
- Navigate to the link ‘Annual HSC Result-2017’ and click on the same.
- Enter the Roll number correctly in the relevant field.
- Hit the submit button and view the Odisha Board 10th Result 2017.
- Get a printout of the result and save the copy for future reference.
Odisha Board 10Th Result 2017 – Check Here
The candidates can also register themselves for getting the latest updates about Odisha Board 10th Result 2017 via SMS. To avail this facility, they would have to type OR10, give a space and type ROLL NO and text the same to 5676750. The candidates would instantly get the result cum scorecard on their mobiles. They will be charged nominally for this service.
Salient Features of Odisha Board 10th Result 2017
- The marks provided on the website are provisional. An official ‘Statement of marks’ will be issued to students after the release of the result.
- The Board has introduced the grading system such as A1, A2, B1, B2, C, D, E and F. These grades will be allotted as per the range of marks scored by the candidates.
- A1 to those scoring in between 540 and 600 marks, i.e. 90% and above; they are categorized as outstanding.
- A2 to those scoring in between 420 and 479 marks, i.e. 80% and 90%; they are categorised as excellent.
- B1 to those scoring between 70% and 80% marks; they are categorised as very good.
- B2 to those scoring in between 60% and 70% marks; they are categorised as good.
- C to those scoring in between 50% and 60% marks; they are categorised as above average.
- D to those scoring in between 40% and 50% marks; they are categorised as average.
- E to those scoring in between 33% and 40% marks; they will be categorised as fair.
- F to those scoring below 33%; they will be required to reappear.
The candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of the Board for the latest updates. They can also visit the website of ENTRANCE CORNER regularly and keep themselves updated.
Statistics of Odisha Board 10th Result 2017
The table given below shows the data relating to the pass percentage in the last 2 years. The data would be helpful to the candidates who would be waiting for the Odisha Board 10th Result 2017 later.
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys||Girls||No. of Examinees|
The above table shows that the overall pass percentage has been inconsistent over the years. While in the year 2014, the boys outclassed the girls marginally; in the year 2015 and 2016 girls outperformed the boys. The number of students who appeared in the exam has also been inconsistent.
About the Odisha Board
Constituted under the Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953, Odisha Board is a body corporate. The Board regulates, controls and develops the Secondary Education in the state. The class 10th exam and the class 12th exam are conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSE). It also declares the results of the class 10th and class 12th in the months of Feb-March. The Board aims to improve the level of education in the state. It provides all the necessary facilities so as to motivate the students such as library, scholarship, sports etc. The Board issues the date sheet to the students some days before the start of the exam. The candidates can visit the web portal of the BSE Orissa to get the notifications on Odisha Board 10th Result 2017.
Keep visiting our web portal to get the latest updates on 10th Board Results 2017.