Odisha Board 10th Result 2017 – After successfully conducting the Odisha Board 10th Class Exam 2017, the Odisha Board will declare the results, soon. The Odisha Board 10th Result 2017 will be declared, tentatively in the fourth week of April 2017. As soon as the 10th result of Odisha Board is released, we shall update a direct link to the same for a hassle-free access by you, students. The Odisha Matric Exam 2017 was conducted from February 28 to March 9, 2017. You all are advised to go through the following article to understand the steps to check the Odisha Board 10th Result 2017, its salient features and statistics of the pass percentage for the last 3 years.
How to check the Odisha Board 10th Result 2017?
- Click on the direct link that has been hosted on our website.
- Navigate to the link ‘Annual HSC Result-2017’ and click on the same.
- Enter the Roll number correctly in the relevant field.
- Hit the submit button and view the Odisha Board 10th Result 2017.
- Get a print out of the result and save the copy for future reference.
The candidates can also register themselves for getting the latest updates about Odisha Board 10th Result 2017 via SMS. To avail this facility, they would have to type a message and text the same to a number that would be updated here after notification of the same by the Board. The candidates would instantly get the scorecard on their mobiles. They will be charged nominally for this service.
POINTS TO PONDER:
- The marks provided on the website are provisional. An official ‘Statement of marks’ will be issued to students after the release of the result.
- The Board has introduced the grading system such as A1, A2, B1, B2, C, D, E and F. These grades will be allotted as per the range of marks scored by the candidates.
- A1 to those scoring in between 540 and 600 marks, i.e. 90% and above; they are categorized as outstanding.
- A2 to those scoring in between 420 and 479 marks, i.e. 80% and 90%; they are categorised as excellent.
- B1 to those scoring between 70% and 80% marks; they are categorised as very good.
- B2 to those scoring in between 60% and 70% marks; they are categorised as good.
- C to those scoring in between 50% and 60% marks; they are categorised as above average.
- D to those scoring in between 40% and 50% marks; they are categorised as average.
- E to those scoring in between 33% and 40% marks; they will be categorised as fair.
- F to those scoring below 33%; they will be required to reappear.
The candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of the Board for the latest updates. They can also visit the website of ENTRANCE CORNER on a regular basis and keep themselves updated.
Statistics of Odisha Board 10th Result 2017
The table given below shows the data relating to the pass percentage in the last 2 years. The data would be helpful to the candidates who would be waiting for the Odisha Board 10th Result 2017 later.
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys||Girls||No. of Examinees|
The above table shows that the overall pass percentage has been increasing over the years. While in the year 2014, the boys outclassed the girls marginally; in the year 2015 and 2016 girls outperformed the boys. The number of students who appeared in the exam has also been inconsistent.
Dates of the result declaration
In the last two years, the Odisha HSC Result was declared on 6 May 2015 and on 27 April 2016.
About the Odisha Board
Constituted under the Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953, Odisha Board is a body corporate. The Board regulates, controls and develops the Secondary Education in the state. The class 10th exam and the class 12th exam are conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSE). It also declares the results of the class 10th and class 12th in the months of Feb-March. The Board aims to improve the level of education in the state. It provides all the necessary facilities so as to motivate the students such as library, scholarship, sports etc. The Board issues the date sheet to the students some days before the start of the exam. The Board makes all necessary arrangements for the successful declaration of the Odisha Board 10th Result 2017.