Railway Recruitment Result would be declared by Railway Recruitment Board/ Railway Recruitment Cells for all the candidates who appeared in the examination for getting recruited on the post of Senior Section Engineer in the Indian Railways. Candidates can check the result on the official website of RRB by entering some basic credentials correctly (these details can be found on the admit card of the exam). The result would be declared in multiple stages and separately for the divisions of railway boards. Candidates can check the result on the official website of the respective railway board they have applied from.
Latest RRB Results 2015
Latest RRC Result 2015
Result would show the marks obtained by the candidate and qualifying status for recruitment. Result is the sole criteria for evaluation for selecting a candidate. More marks mean better chances of getting selected in the merit list. The link to check RRB SSE 2015 Result for all the boards would be hosted on Entrance Corner so that candidates can see the result on a single page without searching for the result link on the official website. Check the following article for more information on result and the process of viewing it online.
Process of Checking the Railway Recruitment Result
Candidates can follow these steps to download the result from the respective official website of RRB. These steps are simple and can be completed on a computer backed with internet connectivity.
- Open the official website of the respective RRB you have applied from.
- You can also visit Entrance Corner for direct link of the result portal of respective RRB.
- On the homepage, find the link to open the result portal.
- Click to download the result PDF file in your system.
- Open the file in any PDF viewer such as Adobe or Foxit.
- Click the search function ‘ctrl+f’ to open the search box.
- Enter your roll number or name to search for your result.
- If your roll number/name is highlighted in the Railway Recruitment Result, you have been selected.
- You can now proceed to check the document verification schedule.
Features of the Railway Recruitment Result and its Importance
- Selection process is based on merit and hence the candidates who are enlisted are said to be finally selected.
- All the candidates whose names are enlisted in the result PDF file would be sent letters by RRB for the document verification schedule.
- These candidates must report to the designated venue with all the necessary documents and certificates in originals, supported by a set of photocopy.
- Candidates have to get their documents authenticated by the officials for completing the selection related formalities.
- Once the documents are verified, the candidate would be sent joining letter with mention of area of service.
- They must report to the respective area of service as per the schedule, failing to which would be considered breach of offer letter.
- Result of Railway Recruitment would be hosted on the official websites of the respective RRBs.
Link to check and download the result would be hosted by Entrance Corner on its official website for candidates’ convenience.
STAY TUNED WITH ENTRANCE CORNER FOR MORE INFO ON RAILWAY RECRUITMENT RESULT 2015! YOU CAN FIND US ON FACEBOOK TOO FOR LATEST NEWS, UPDATES AND FEEDS!