Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2017 – As Rajasthan Board 10th Exam 2017 is over, all of you, candidates must be waiting for your results. The Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer has conducted the 10th exam from March 11 to 21, successfully. Now, it will release the Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2017, tentatively in the third week of June 2017. In order to ease you, candidates in checking the RBSE 10th Result 2017, we shall upload and update a direct link here on our online educational web portal. Read the article given below which will help you to understand the steps involved in checking the Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2017, its salient features and statistics for the last 5 years.
Procedure to check the Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2017
- Click on the direct link that we shall host here.
- Navigate to the link ‘Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2017’.
- Enter your Name, Roll Number / Barcode Number and other details in the required fields accurately.
- Hit the submit button and the Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2017 would be flashed on the screen.
- Take a hard copy of the scorecard and save it for future reference.
Checking via SMS
The RBSE 10th Result 2017 can be checked via SMS also. For this, one needs to type his / her roll number and text the same to a number that will be notified by the board later on. The students would get the detailed marks instantly on their mobiles.
Salient Features of Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2017
- Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2017 is the parameter which indicates a candidate’s performance in terms of marks obtained by him, on the basis of which he can opt for the stream of his choice.
- The Board would not send the mark sheet to the candidates at their postal address.
- The students can collect these documents from the school of their enrolment by visiting it and marking signature on the attendance register.
- From the academic year 2017, the Board is going to introduce a new system according to which students will be given barcode number instead of roll number. According to this system, the examiner while checking the exam of a student will not be able to know that he is checking the copy of which roll number.
Statistics of Rajasthan Board 10th Result for Previous Years
The table given below shows the pass percentage of the Rajasthan Board 10th result from 2013 to 2016 as well as the no. of students appeared in the exam. This would help the candidates who would be waiting for their Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2017.
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys||Girls `||No. of Examinees|
|2013||65.56||65.7 7||65.25||7, 89,814|
- The above table shows that the overall percentage rose by 0.90% from 65.56% in the year 2013 to 66.46% in the year 2014.
- Then, in the year 2015, it improved further by 11.64%, but in the year 2016, it reduced 2.21%.
- If we analyse, boys’ and girls’ pass percentage, it will be clear that the boys outclassed the girls in the year 2013 by 0.45%; then, again by 0.23% in the year 2014.
- However, in the year 2015, the girls outperformed the boys by 0.54%, but in the year 2016, the boys again outdid the boys by 0.32%.
- The number of students appearing in the year kept on increasing till 2015, but in the year 2016, it went down by around 50,000.
About the Rajasthan Board
Rajasthan Board, which is also known as Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education was constituted on 4 December 1957 in Jaipur. It is currently headquartered in Ajmer. It aims to promote quality education in the state of Rajasthan. It conducts the board exams of the class 10th, class 12th and class 8th also and declares the results. The students can visit the website of the board to get the updates on the Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2017.
For all the latest updates on School Board Result, stay in touch with us.