Telangana Board 12th Result 2017 -After conducting the 12th class exam, the Telangana Board of Secondary and Intermediate Education (TBSIE) will be declaring the results soon. It must be mentioned here that the Telangana Intermediate Part 1 Exam has already been held from March 1 to March 15 and the Part 2 exam will conclude on March 18, 2017. The Telangana Board 12th Result 2017, will be declared tentatively in the mid of April 2017. The Telangana Intermediate Result 2017 will then be made available through a direct link which will be provided on our web portal here for an instant access. Read the article given below to be conversant with the guidelines to check the Telangana Board 12th Result 2017,its salient features and statistics for the last 2 years and Date Sheet of Telangana Board Intermediate – 2nd Year Exam 2017.
Procedure to check the Telangana Board 12th Result 2017
- Click on the direct link that will be hosted in this article after some time.
- Select the desired course for Intermediate – 1st Year or 2nd Year and enter the hall ticket no.
- Hit the Ask Detail Application No. and Date of Birth.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Take a printout of the Telangana Board 12th Result cum mark sheet for future reference.
Date Sheet of Telangana Board Intermediate Exam 2017
The Telangana Board has released the date sheet of Intermediate – 1st Year and Intermediate – 2nd Year Exams 2017 for all the streams. The exam will be held from March 1 to 15 March 2017 and March 2 to 18, 2017, respectively. For the convenience of you, candidates, we have provided the same here in a tabular form –
Date Sheet of Telangana Board Intermediate 2nd Year Exam 2017
|2 March 2017 (Thursday)||Part-II: 2nd Language paper-II|
|4 March 2017 (Saturday)||Part-I:, English paper-II|
|7 March 2017 (Tuesday)||Part-III: Mathematics paper-IIA, Botany paper-II, Civics paper-II, psychology paper-II|
|9 March 2017 (Thursday)||Mathematics paper-IIB, Zoology paper-II, History paper-II|
|11 March 2017 (Saturday)||Chemistry paper-II, Commerce paper-II, Sociology paper-II, fine arts, music paper-II|
|16 March 2017 (Thursday)||Geology paper-II, home sciences paper-II, public administration paper-II, logic paper-II, Bridge Course Maths paper-II|
|18 March 2017 (Saturday)||Modern Language paper-II, Geography Paper-II|
Salient Features of the Telangana Board 12th Result 2017
- The Telangana Board 12th Result 2017 provides a golden opportunity to the students to perform well so as to go for higher studies afterward and open up the gateway to brighten their career prospects.
- It evaluates the candidates’ performance in terms of marks scored by them.
- In the last 2 years, the Board declared the Inter result on 21 April 2015 and 27 April 2017.
- In the year 2016, the Telangana Board evaluated the answer sheets and updated the mark sheets of Inter – 1st year and 2nd year through the latest technology.
- This result in the declaration of the results of both of 1st year and 2nd year on the same day unlike in the year 2015 when there was a gap of 3 days between the declaration of the results of 1st and 2nd year.
We hope that the Telangana Intermediate Result 2017 would also be declared in the same fashion.
Statistics of the Telangana Board 12th Result
|Year||Overall Pass %||
|No. of Examinees|
|(1st / 2nd Year)||(1st / 2nd Year)||(1st / 2nd Year)||(1st / 2nd Year)|
|2015||55.06 / 61.41||49.60 / 55.91||61.68 / 66.86||4, 31, 363 / –|
|2016||53.32 / 55.84||58 / 50.96||67.64 / 60.72||4, 56,675 / 3,78,973|
The above table shows that the overall pass percentage in the Telangana Board 12th Result for both 1st Year and 2nd Year reduced marginally in the year 2016 as compared to the same in 2015. However, boys’ pass percentage in the Inter – 1st year increased by 10%, it reduced by 5% in case of the 2nd year. Similarly, girls’ pass percentage in the 1st year increased by 6% but it was reduced by the almost same percentage in the 2nd year. The girls outclassed the boys both in the years 2015 and 2016 for 1st year as well 2nd year. The no. of students appeared in the exam in 2016 increase by around 25, 000 as compared to the same in the year 2015. The TSBIE would take all necessary steps to make the Telangana Board 12th Result 2017 successful.
About the Telangana Board
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) was formed in the year 1971 and was established in 2014 just after the formation of Telangana state. The Board is headquartered in Nampally, Hyderabad. The Board regulates and supervises the system of intermediate education in Telangana and conducts the intermediate exams. It executes and governs various activities such as it devises the courses of study, prescribes syllabus and curriculum and conducts the examinations. The Board issues the time table of the exam one month before conducting the same. The Board declares the inter result via its official website.
For the latest updates on the School Board Result, stay in tuned.