Telangana Board 12th Result 2017 – Telangana Board of Intermediate Education has released the Telangana Intermediate Exam 2017 – 1st Year and 2nd Year on April 16, 2017. The Telangana Board Inter Exam 2017 was conducted in the month of March 2017, in which around 9.64 lakhs students had appeared. A total of 8,900,87 students sat for the intermediate exam, comprising 4,14,213 candidates were from inter second year. Total 2,75,273 students of 2nd year cleared the exam, thus, the pass percentage came out to be 66.45%.
Note: The students who are not satisfied with the marks scored by them can apply for rechecking and reevaluation of the papers. The students can apply for rechecking and reevaluation till April 22, 2017.
Telangana Board 12th Result 2017 Release Date
|Event||Date of Exam||Result Date|
|Telangana Inter 1st Year Exam||March 01 to March 17||April 16, 2017|
|Telangana Inter 2nd Year Exam||March 02 to March 18||April 16, 2017|
Telangana Board 12th Result 2017 – Steps to Check
- Click on the direct link that will be hosted in this article after some time.
- Select the desired course for Intermediate – 1st Year or 2nd Year and enter the hall ticket no.
- Hit the Ask Detail Application No. and Date of Birth.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Take a printout of the Telangana Board 12th Result cum mark sheet for future reference.
Telangana Board 12th Result 2017 – Check Here
Pointers of the Telangana Board 12th Result 2017
- The Telangana Board 12th Result 2017 provides a golden opportunity to the students to perform well so as to go for higher studies afterwards and open up the gateway to brighten their career prospects.
- It evaluates the candidates’ performance in terms of marks scored by them.
- In the last 2 years, the Board declared the Inter result on 21 April 2015 and 27 April 2017.
- In the year 2016, the Telangana Board evaluated the answer sheets and updated the mark sheets of Inter – 1st year and 2nd year through the latest technology.
- This result in the declaration of the results of both of 1st year and 2nd year on the same day unlike in the year 2015 when there was a gap of 3 days between the declaration of the results of 1st and 2nd year.
We hope that the Telangana Intermediate Result 2017 would also be declared in the same fashion.
Statistics of the Telangana Board 12th Result
|Year||Overall Pass %||
|No. of Examinees|
|(1st / 2nd Year)||(1st / 2nd Year)||(1st / 2nd Year)||(1st / 2nd Year)|
|2015||55.06 / 61.41||49.60 / 55.91||61.68 / 66.86||4, 31, 363 / –|
|2016||53.32 / 55.84||58 / 50.96||67.64 / 60.72||4, 56,675 / 3,78,973|
- The above table shows that the overall pass percentage in the Telangana Board 12th Result for both 1st Year and 2nd Year reduced marginally in the year 2016 as compared to the same in 2015.
- However, boys’ pass percentage in the Inter – 1st year increased by 10%, it reduced by 5% in case of the 2nd year. Similarly, girls’ pass percentage in the 1st year increased by 6% but it was reduced by the almost same percentage in the 2nd year.
- The girls outclassed the boys both in the years 2015 and 2016 for 1st year as well 2nd year.
- The no. of students appeared in the exam in 2016 increase by around 25, 000 as compared to the same in the year 2015.
About the Telangana Board
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) was formed in the year 1971 and was established in 2014 just after the formation of Telangana state. The Board is headquartered in Nampally, Hyderabad. The Board regulates and supervises the system of intermediate education in Telangana and conducts the intermediate exams. It executes and governs various activities such as it devises the courses of study, prescribes syllabus and curriculum and conducts the examinations. The Telangana Board 12th Result 2017 is released by the Board, officially.
For the latest updates on the School Board Result, stay in tuned.