AP ICET 2017: The result of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2017 has been announced. The AP ICET score card 2017 is available online and candidates can click on the link provided in this article to download it. The final answer key has also been released along with the result. Sri Venkateswara University conducted the test on May 02, in two different slots (10 am to 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 5 pm). The result is available only in online mode and the University won’t be sending any hard copy of the admit card to the registered addresses of the candidates. Based on the candidate’s score and rank, a merit list will be prepared. The candidates in the merit list will be able to participate in the counselling rounds of the affiliated institutes. The total marks of the test were 200 and the candidates were required to score at least 50 to qualify. For more details on AP ICET 2017, result cum score card, cut off, selection procedure, etc. read this article.
- APICET 2017 Counselling Detailed Notification – Check Here
- Schedule for Certificate Verification for SC/BC/OC and Minorities Candidates – Check Here
- Schedule for Certificate Verification for ST Category Candidates – Check Here
- Online Fee Payment for Counselling Registration – Click here
- AP ICET Result and Rank Card is out: Check Here
- AP ICET Cutoff 2017
- AP ICET Cutoff 2016
General Facts about AP ICET 2017
- Name of the Exam – Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test
- Commonly known as – AP ICET
- Conducting Body – Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on the basis of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)
- Level of Exam – State Level
- Exam conducted for admission to MBA & other Post Graduate Management Courses
In order to ensure that no event or its corresponding deadline is missed, it is important for the APICET aspirants to keep regular track of these. Here in the table below, some of the important dates & events have been provided for making the task of tracking a bit convenient for the candidates.
|AP ICET 2017 Dates|
|1||Official AP ICET 2017 notification released on||1 March 2017|
|2||Online Registration commenced from||1 March 2017|
|3||Last date to submit the application form without late fee||5 April 2017|
|4||Last date to apply with late fee||26 April 2017|
|5||Admit card issued on||28 April 2017|
|6||AP ICET 2017 Exam Date||02 May 2017 (10.00 AM – 12.30 PM & 2.30 PM – 05.00 PM)|
|7||Preliminary Answer Key released on||04 May 2017|
|8||Result to be announced on||15 May 2017|
Click on the caption-head here to obtain the complete schedule.
The exam conducting body prescribes certain eligibility norms which must be fulfilled by every candidate interested in applying for this entrance test. Before applying for the test, all the candidates must make sure that the below mentioned eligibility criteria is met by them. Failure in not meeting these will lead to disqualification of candidature, irrespective of the level of admission. The eligibility norms are as follow –
- Indian Nationals (local/non-local) who possess Bachelors Degree in any discipline of minimum three years duration from a recognized University/College with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination can take this test.
- Foreign candidates can also apply for APICET 2017 subject to them meeting other prescribed conditions.
- The qualifying degree, if obtained by Distance Mode Program then it should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- The candidates appearing for the final year degree examination or waiting for the result can also apply for the test.
- No age restriction.
The AP ICET application process 2017 concluded on April 26, 2017. The AP ICET 2017 application form cannot be obtained in offline mode.
- Before commencing with the form filling, the candidates must read the instructions given for filling the form.
- No opportunity to make corrections in the form will be provided after its submission., therefore the candidates must ensure that the details filled in the application form should be correct.
- In the application form, the candidates will be required to fill their personal, Aadhar card details, category, local/non-local status, choose test city, educational, contact and other requisite details.
- The last date to apply without late fee was April 5, 2017. However, with late fee of Rs. 2000/-, the candidates can register for AP ICET 2017 till April 26, 2017.
- Keep a copy of the submitted application form with you for future reference.
AP ICET Application Fee 2017
To complete the application process, all the applicants are required to pay an application fee, which is non-refundable. The candidates can pay this examination fee in both, online and offline mode. The amount of fee and its mode of payment are as follow –
- Amount of Fee – Rs. 450/- for all category candidates
- Offline – By cash at AP Online Centres/Citizen Service Centers, e – Seva Centers set up in the states of Andhra Pradesh
- Online – By Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
Andhra University will be setting up various exam centres across 14 districts for accommodating thousand of candidates, who will be applying for this test. However, the authority may add or delete some of the exam centres.
- West Godavari
Some of the test centres have been listed here above. Click on the sub-heading here to get the complete list of APICET 2017 exam centres.
The admit card is a mandatory document, one requires to seek entry into the exam centre and to appear for the exam. No candidate will be allowed to take the exam, if they will fail to produce a valid admit card on the date of the exam.
- The AP ICET 2017 admit card will be made available online for the duly registered candidates to download. It will not be sent via post.
- The details such as Name of the candidate, complete address of the candidate, details of exam centre allotted, category, roll number, signature & photograph etc. will be all mentioned on the admit card.
- The candidates must retain the admit card even after the conduct of the exam as they may be asked to furnish the same at the time of counselling.
Along with the notification, the test pattern has also been announced. The candidates preparing for the test must go through the exam pattern before they begin their preparations as it will given them idea about the duration, mode of test, no. of questions, sections and more. This year, AP ICET 2017 will be held in online mode. Duration of exam is 150 minutes.
For better understanding of the exam pattern, check this table below and the candidates can click on the caption-head here for complete details on the APICET test pattern 2017.
|Section||No. of Questions|
Section A – Analytical Ability
1. Data Sufficiency
Section B – Mathematical Ability
1. Arithmetical Ability
Section C – Communication Ability
To keep a check on your preparation level, the candidates can use the AP ICET Sample Papers and also practice from the AP ICET Previous year question papers.
The questions in the exam will be asked from 3 different sections and to prepare for each of this section, Andhra University provides the syllabus, which is as follow –
- Analytical Ability – Questions will be asked from Sequence & series, Coding & decoding, Data Sufficiency, Data Analysis etc.
- Mathematical Ability – Questions will be asked from Rational numbers, mensuration, statements, trignometric ratios, linear equations & expressions, Plane geometry, statistical ability etc.
- Communication Ability – Questions will be asked from Basic and Computer Terminology, Reading Comprehensions & Vocabulary etc.
Click on sub-heading here to get detailed syllabus of all sections of AP ICET 2017.
AP ICET Preliminary Answer Key has been released online on May 4. The candidates can download the exam paper and Answer Key (both forenoon and afternoon session) along with the response sheet. It must be noted that the purpose of preliminary Answer Key is to allow the students to tally their responses and file objections (if any). The objections must be filed in the prescribed format only. With the help of Answer Key, the candidates can also calculate their probable score. The final AP ICET Answer Key 2017 will be released on May 15 along with the result.
The result cum score card of AP ICET 2017 is available now. The result has been announced online and the candidates can check it by entering their hall ticket number.
- To qualify in the test, the candidates belonging to non-reserved categories will be required to obtain 25% marks (i.e. 50 out of 200). However, no qualifying marks have been prescribed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST & other reserved categories.
- Based on the result of AP ICET and the cutoff screening, candidates would be selected for the next round of selection process. The selected candidates would be enlisted in a merit list and called for counselling cum allotment on the basis of appearance in the list.
Thousands of students apply for admission but the colleges have limited seats, therefore cutoff is applied to shortlist the eligible candidates to be considered for admission out of these thousands who apply. The cutoff of AP ICET 2017 will be determined after the announcement of result after taking into consideration various factors. It is the minimum marks decided by the colleges accepting APICET 2017 score. The candidates obtaining marks more than or equal to this cutoff will be considered for granting MBA admission. The cutoff for the colleges is expected to remain similar like last years.
The candidates who will qualify AP ICET 2017 will be called to attend the counselling. Andhra University will be conducting web-based AP ICET 2017 counselling in June 2017. The counselling process involves various stages like registration, document verification, choice filling and seat allotment etc.
All the candidates will be required to pay certain fee for participating in this counselling. The amount of the fee given in the table below is of the last year and can be revised this year. In case of revision, the necessary update will be done here.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1,000|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 500|
All the information mentioned here has been collected from the last year’s brochure. All the details will be updated as and when the official AP ICET 2017 notification will be announced.
Keep visiting this page to get updated information on APICET 2017. You can also follow us on Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter for quick updates on BBA/MBA entrance exams and B-School admissions.