AP ICET Admit Card 2017 – The AP ICET hall ticket is available now and candidates can download the same here. The AP ICET admit card 2017 is available only in online mode only and for the convenience of the candidates, a link is provided in this article. To download API CET 2017 hall ticket, candidates are required to enter their registration number and date of birth. The AP ICET 2017 admit card is an important document and details about the candidate, exam venue address, rules of the examination, etc. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will conduct the test on May 02, and on the day of the test, candidates must carry the APICET admit card to the exam hall. To enter the exam hall, the candidates are required to produce the admit card to the exam invigilator. If the candidates fail to produce the admit card, then they won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the test. Even after the conduct of the entrance test, the candidates are advised to keep the admit card of APICET 2017 safe for further admission process. Go through this article for more details on AP ICET Admit Card 201, steps to download, important points, etc.
Latest: AP ICET Result Announced – Check Here
AP ICET Admit Card – Download Here
Download AP ICET Sample Papers
AP ICET 2017 Preparation Tips
AP ICET 2016 Cutoff
AP ICET 2017 Cutoff (Expected)
AP ICET Admit Card 2017
Admit card is a document which acts as an ID and is necessarily required to appear for the test. The candidates must keep the hall ticket safe with them until the admission process is completed as they can be asked to produce the same at the time of counselling and admission. The AP ICET 2017 aspirants must note that the candidates who would fill and submit the AP ICET 2017 application form before the last date will only be issued the admit card, therefore it is important to register for the test before the deadline.
- AP ICET 2017 hall ticket will not be sent through post or email individually to any of the candidates. It will only be made available in online mode. The print out of the online downloaded admit card shall be treated as valid.
- In case the candidates will forget to carry the admit card to the test centre on the exam date, they will not be allowed to take the exam. Along with the admit card, it is advised to carry a valid photo ID proof in original for the purpose of verification.
- The invigilator will verify the details as mentioned on the admit card and will then allow the candidate to write the test.
- Also, the candidates will have to affix his/her signature or University’s stamp on the Admit Card of APICET 2017.
- The invigilator will sign the hall ticket and return it to the candidates. This signed copy must be retained safely by all the candidates. No duplicate admit card will be issued to the candidates.
Steps to view and download AP ICET Admit Card 2017
The candidates can follow the below-listed steps for downloading their APICET 2017 hall ticket.
- Click on the direct link or access the online window, which will be provided here with the release of the admit card.
- On clicking it, enter your respective AP ICET 2017 Registration No. and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Get Hall Ticket” after filling the valid and correct details.
- The AP ICET 2017 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen on submission of valid details.
- Download this admit card and print a few copies of it to be carried to the allotted AP ICET 2017 exam centre.
Access the window below to download the AP ICET 2017 Hall Ticket
All the APICET 2017 aspirants must keep a track of the important events and their corresponding dates so that no last date is missed. To ease this tracking process, dates related to the admit card has been provided here in the table below. The candidates can click on the sub-heading here to obtain the complete schedule.
|Events||AP ICET 2017 Admit Card Dates|
|AP ICET 2017 Hall ticket to be issued on||28 April 2017|
|Last date to download the admit card||Till the date of exam|
|AP ICET 2017 to be held on||2 May 2017|
|AP ICET 2017 Result||10 May 2017|
AP ICET Admit Card 2017 – Details mentioned on it
All the candidates must check and carefully verify the details mentioned on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy in them, they must get it rectified by contacting the exam conducting body. The candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam, if mismatch in mentioned details will be detected.
The following details will be stated on the AP ICET Admit Card 2017 –
- Name of the candidate
- Communication address of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Exam
- Allotted Venue of the Exam and its complete address
- Reporting time and Exam time
- General Instructions
FAQs related to AP ICET Hall Ticket 2017
A lot of times the candidates come face issues in viewing and downloading the admit card. Here below we have listed some of the common queries and issues faced.
Q1. The admit card is not being displayed on my screen, what should I do?
Ans. It would be taking time to download, don’t panic. This can happen due to heavy rush on the website. Also, try deleting your browsing history & cache, it may help.
Q2. Some of the details are not clearly mentioned on the admit, should I carry the same on the exam day?
Ans. No, avoid carrying this admit card to the centre. Kindly contact Andhra University either by sending an email or visiting their personally and get yourself issued a proper admit card. The contact details of the exam conducting body has been provided here below-
AP ICET 2017
First Floor, New MBA Building
Sri Venkateswara University
Tirupati – 517502
Phone Number – 0877 2248488
E-Mail – email@example.com
Q3. Will I get the admit card in hard copy via post?
Ans. Under no circumstances, the admit card will be sent through post in hard copy.
Q4. Will I receive any email notification regarding the issue of admit card or will it be sent to my email id?
Ans. No email will be sent for intimation of AP ICET Admit Card 2017 being released nor will it be sent directly via email.
Q5. What should be done if I am not able to print the admit card?
Ans. Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for viewing and printing the admit card. Check your browser, it should be an updated one. Also, check your printer settings.
About AP ICET 2017
The candidates belonging to AP state and other states can apply for the test after ensuring that all other AP ICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria is being fulfilled by them. According to the AP ICET 2017 Exam Pattern, a total of 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam from 3 different sections. The exam will be held in offline mode. The AP ICET Result will be announced on May 10, 2017.
Keep visiting this page for all the updates regarding AP ICET Admit Card 2017. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google plus for quick updates regarding MBA exams and admissions.