Christ University MBA Admission 2017 – The Christ University, Bangalore will release the application form for MBA program offered at Kengeri and main campus, MBA + MS Business (VCU, USA) and Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM + MBA) (FHWS, Germany) from October 01, 2016. The application forms will be available in online mode. With the release of the application form, a link to access the form will be provided in this article. Read this article for more updates and information on the Christ University MBA Admission 2017, read the article below.
Important Dates – Christ University MBA Admission 2017
Only the date for the release of the application form for Christ University has been released. The entire schedule is yet to be announced by the University. However, a tentative schedule is prepared based on previous year’s dates and is provided in this article. Check the table below for the tentative schedule of Christ University MBA Admission.
|Availability of Online Application Form||October 01, 2016|
|Last date for Online Application Form submission||Last week of January 2017|
|Closing Date to Receive Supporting Dates||Last Week of January 2017|
|Selection Process and Admit Card releases on||Last Week of January 2017|
|Group Discussion (GD) & Micro Presentation will be held on||Last Week of January 2017|
|WA/VA/PI & Admit Card||First week of February 2017|
|Final Selection List will be released on||First week of February 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Christ University MBA Admission 2017
Before applying for Christ University, the candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria for admission. If the candidates fail to meet the eligibility criteria, then the candidature of the candidates will be cancelled. Check the eligibility criteria for Christ MBA Admission here –
The candidates must have a composite score of 600 or more in MAT September/December 2016/ February 2017.
A composite score of 450 or above in GMAT 2016.
70 or above percentile in CMAT 2017 and CAT 2016.
70 percentage in ATMA 2017 and XAT 2017.
The candidates must have at least 50% aggregate marks in their Bachelor’s Degree. The candidates appearing the final year of their qualifying exam can also apply.
Christ University Application Process
As mentioned above, the application form will be available online from October 01, 2016. It must be noted that only one application form will be accepted for each candidate. The application form for MBA program offered at Kengeri and main campus, MBA + MS Business (VCU, USA) and Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM + MBA) (FHWS, Germany) will be same. The candidates can follow the steps provided below to fill in the application form –
- With the release of the Christ University application form, a link will be provided in this article. The candidates can click on the link provided in the article to access the application form.
- The candidates are required to pay the application fee (non-refundable) to obtain the application form.
- On accessing the application form, the candidates are required to fill in the required details. Once the candidates have completely filled-in the application form, they can click on the submit button.
- On clicking on the submission button, a viewable and editable page will appear that will furnish all the entered details. Here, the candidates can make the necessary changes in the application form, if required. Once the candidates are done with the necessary changes, they can click on “Confirm Submission” button.
- On successful submission, the candidates will receive their Application Number and Date of Birth with the option to print.
- The candidates are required to take a printout of the completed application form and send it along with the required documents to the following address –
The Office of Admissions
Hosur Road Bangalore – 560029.
- The candidates can also submit the forms directly in person at –
Office of Admissions,
Christ University Main Campus,
Bangalore – 29.
The selection process will be based on the following steps –
- Group Discussion (GD)/Micro Presentation (MP) – The allotted time for the GD process is 35 minutes for each group and the MP will be for 90 seconds per student in a group.
- Written Assessment (WA) – Here the candidates will be allotted 10 minutes to write on a topic.
- Verbal Assessment (VA) and Personal Interview (PI) – An expert panel will conduct the VA and PI for each candidate.
- Academic Performance – The academic performance of the candidates in Class 10, 12 and graduation will be considered for the overall selection process.