CMAT Application Form 2018 – The CMAT registration cum application form 2018 will be available online. A link to fill CMAT application form 2018 will be provided on this page for the convenience of candidates. The applicants must make sure that they submit the CMAT 2018 application form within the end date to be eligible to appear for the test. To apply for CMAT, first candidates are required to register for the test by entering all the required details. Only after successful registration, candidates will be able to access the CMAT application form and fill in the same. In the registration and application form, candidates must enter all the details carefully and upload the required images. To conclude the application process, candidates are required to pay the application fee. Details about CMAT application fee is yet to be announced. It is expected that the application process will commence from the second week of October 2017. This year, more than 72,000 MBA aspirants are expected to apply for CMAT. However, the candidates are expected to check the eligibility norms of CMAT before registering for the test. If the applicants fail to meet any of the eligibility criteria, then they will be disqualified from the test. Know more about CMAT application form 2018, guidelines to apply, application fee, etc. from this page.
CMAT Application Form 2018 Dates
It is necessary for the applicants to be familiar with the application schedule of CMAT. The application dates of CMAT 2018 are yet to be announced. However, based on previous year CMAT important dates, the tentative dates are provided in the table below. With the announcement of the notification, the dates provided in the table will be updated.
|1.||Issuance of application form||Second week of October 2017|
|2.||End date to apply||Fourth week of December 2017|
|3.||End date to pay fee in cash at SBI branch||Fourth week of December 2017|
|4.||Candidates who paid the application fee via cash can apply until||Fourth week of December 2017|
|5.||Test will be held on||Fourth week of January 2018|
CMAT Application Form 2018 – Required Eligibility Norms
Before filling in the application form of CMAT 2018, one must make sure they fulfill all the eligibility norms. The CMAT eligibility criteria 2018 are the minimum required norms that candidates must fulfill. If candidates fail to meet any of the eligibility norms, then they will be disqualified from the test. For each category, the eligibility norms will vary. Also, the eligibility criteria of CMAT will differ with the management programme.
CMAT Application Form 2018 – Pre-requirements
While filling in the application form of CMAT, candidates are required to enter various details and upload necessary documents. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep the required documents and details ready before registering for the test. The various details and documents that candidates must keep ready are –
- A valid email ID
- A valid mobile number.
- Academic details.
- Scanned image of candidate’s passport-size photograph.
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature.
- Details of the debit or credit card.
CMAT Application Form 2018 – Specifications of the scanned images
The specifications of the scanned images are as follows –
|1.||Photograph||The photograph should be clear and the background must be white.|
The size of the photograph must be 140 x 160 dimension.
The image must be less than 60 KB.
|2.||Signature||Signature must be done in a white background.|
The dimensions must be 60 x 90The size must be less than 30 KB.
CMAT Application Fee 2018
The details regarding the application fee amount will be available with the CMAT 2018 notification. The application fee of CMAT can be paid via online as well as offline mode. To pay the CMAT application fee, one can any of the options provided below –
- Online Mode: To pay the fee online, candidates can opt for Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking by clicking on Online Payment mode.
Here, candidates can choose any of the above options and start with the payment process. On successful payment, candidates will receive a confirmation email and SMS on their registered email ID and mobile number. After payment of application fee, candidates can fill in the remaining application form.
- Offline Mode: Here, candidates are required to select the option to pay by Cash. Applicants are required to take a print out of the Challan and fill in the required details. Now, visit the nearest State Bank of India bank and submit the application fee along with the Challan. However, it must be noted that candidates must visit the nearest SBI branch and pay the fee after 24 hours of generation of the Challan. After submitting the fee and Challan, candidates can continue with the remaining application process and complete the same.
How to Fill CMAT Application Form 2018
To fill in the CMAT application form, one can follow the three simple steps provided below –
Steps 1. Registration & Self Registration
- First, candidates must read the instructions carefully accept the declaration to proceed.
- Now, start with the Self-Registration process and enter the required details.
- Before submitting the details, candidates are advised to verify the information entered
- On submission of the details, a 6-digit password will be generated and shown on the screen. Also, the password will be sent to the registered email address and mobile number.
- Candidates are required to login with the provided credentials to complete the self-registration.
Step 2. Payment of application fee
- To pay the requisite application fee, candidates can opt for the Online payment mode or Cash payment mode.
- On successful payment of application fee, applicants will receive a confirmation email on their registered email ID.
Step 3. Application Details
- After successful payment, candidates can fill in the remaining details.
- On completion, applicants can click on View/Modify button to check the entered details and make necessary changes if required.
- Once the candidates are sure that the entered details are error-free, then they are required to accept the declaration and click on I agree.
- Once the data is submitted, then they won’t be able to make any changes.
CMAT Application Form 2018 – Important Points
Some of the important points regarding the application form of CMAT are –
- Only after making sure that candidates fulfill all the eligibility norms, they must start with the registration process.
- The application form will be available in online mode.
- While entering the details, one must make sure that the entered details are error-free. In case of any discrepancy in the application details will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Candidates paying the application fee via cash must remember that they can make payment after 24 hours of Challan generation.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Stay with https://www.entrancecorner.com/bschool/ for latest updates on CMAT 2018. Comment below in case of any queries or doubts.