CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 – The eligibility criteria of CMAT are the minimum norms that every applicant must possess. The CMAT eligibility criteria 2018 will vary with the category of the candidates. If the applicants fail to meet any of the CMAT 2018 eligibility criteria, then they will be disqualified on or before the counselling rounds. Also, each participating Institute will have their own eligibility norms. The application process is expected to start from the second week of October 2017. Candidates who are citizens of India and have a Bachelor’s degree can apply for CMAT 2018. The entrance test will be conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for admission to the management programmes of over 1000 institutes. The test will be held in a computer-based mode. Know more about the CMAT eligibility criteria 2018, from this page.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 Details
More than 1000 institutes will accept CMAT result 2018, for admission to their PGDM. MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc. programmes. The CMAT eligibility norms have remained same for the past few years. Before filling in the application form, candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility norms. As mentioned above, if the candidates fail to meet any of the eligibility norms, then they will be disqualified. Also, applicants must note that application fee is non-refundable.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility norms provided below and then fill in the CMAT application form 2018 –
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants must be a graduate (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The students appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply.
- There is no age restriction in CMAT 2018.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 of various programmes
The eligibility criteria of CMAT 2018 will vary with the different management programmes of the Institutes. However, the general CMAT 2018 eligibility criteria will remain similar. To know more about the eligibility norms of the various programmes, candidates are advised to visit the official websites of the CMAT participating institutes. The table below provides some of the general CMAT eligibility criteria 2018 according to the programmes –
|S.No.||Programmes||CMAT Eligibility Criteria|
|1.||PGDM, MBA, etc.||Candidates must have a valid graduation degree (10+2+3) with at least 50 % aggregate (Reserved Category: 45%)|
|2.||PGCM||Applicants must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.|
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Important Points
Some of the important points regarding the CMAT eligibility criteria 2018 that candidates must remember are –
- Candidates must make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms of CMAT 2018.
- The eligibility criteria of CMAT will vary with the category of the candidates.
- Also, the CMAT 2018 eligibility criteria will differ Institute-wise and programme-wise.
- Candidates failing to meet the eligibility criteria will be disqualified from CMAT 2018.
The registration cum application forms of CMAT 2018 will be available online. Once the candidates are sure that they fulfill all the CMAT eligibility criteria, then they can start filling in the forms. While filling in the application form, applicants must make sure that they enter all the details correctly. In case of any error in the application details will lead to cancellation of the candidature. It is important for the students to fill in the application form and submit the same within the provided time period. For more details on the application form of CMAT, click on the sub-head above.
Latest posts by contentteams (see all)
- SNAP Answer Key 2017 - August 12, 2017
- IIM Calcutta Announces Both Sectional and Overall Percentile Cutoffs for PGP 2018-20 - August 10, 2017
- IIM Ahmedabad Announces Both Sectional and Overall Percentile Cutoffs for PGP 2018-20 - August 8, 2017