CMAT Sample Papers 2018 – When it comes to preparing for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT), practice plays a very important role. One of the best ways to practice for the CMAT exam is to attempt the CMAT 2018 sample papers and previous years questions papers. Practising sample papers is a great way to understand the exam pattern and learn about the different types of questions asked in the exam. Solving the sample papers of CMAT 2018 will also help the candidates improve their speed and accuracy. CMAT exam is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). On the basis of the CMAT exam, the candidates are offered admissions to post graduate management programmes offered by management institutes that are affiliated to AICTE. While most candidates understand the importance of MBA sample papers, they often find it difficult to access CMAT 2018 sample papers at one platform. Here, we have made available the sample papers for CMAT 2018 exam.
CMAT Sample Papers 2018 – How they can help?
The sample papers can help the candidates in the following ways –
- Types of Questions: The candidates must be familiar with the types of questions asked in the exam. Sample papers and previous years’ question papers can provide useful insights into the exam pattern, syllabus and the types of questions asked in CMAT exam. This makes it easier for the candidates to prepare for the exam.
- Improve Time and Speed: As is the case with all management entrance exams, time and speed are of great importance in CMAT. During the preparation phase, the candidates must focus on improving their speed and accuracy. It must be kept in mind that some of the questions in Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning sections can be tricky and time-consuming. With the help of sample papers of CMAT 2018, the candidates can get a better grasp of these questions.
- Strong and Weak Areas: Solving CMAT 2018 sample papers is also a great way to identify one’s strong and weak areas. It helps the candidates find the topics on which they need to focus more. Moreover, it also helps them analyse how much time they need to go through each section. This can help the candidates keep their preparations on the right track.
- Psychological Advantage: CMAT and other management entrance exams are highly competitive. At times, these exams can cause fear and anxiety among the candidates. Solving sample papers under examination conditions can help in dispelling these fears. The sample papers of CMAT mentally prepare the candidates for the real exam.
There are four sections in the CMAT exam. These are –
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
Each of these sections has 25 questions. The exam is conducted in computer based mode, and the total time allowed is 180 minutes. For every correct answer, the candidates are awarded 4 marks and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark is deducted. As far as the types of questions are concerned, only the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) are asked in the exam.
Links to download the CMAT Previous Year Question Papers & Sample Papers
|Paper – 6|
|Paper – 8|
|Paper – 9|
The candidates who are preparing for CMAT 2018, must practice the CMAT sample papers and previous year question papers. This will help them prepare well and get a good score in the CMAT 2018 exam. CMAT scores are accepted by a large number of AICTE-affiliated management institutes across the country. For more updates on CMAT sample papers 2018, the candidates are advised to visit this page regularly.
Stay with https://www.entrancecorner.com/bschool/ for latest updates on CMAT 2018. Comment below in case of any queries or doubts.