IGNOU MBA Admission 2016 – Applications have been invited by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi for admission into MBA (Banking & Finance) Programme for the session commencing July 2016. This programme has been specifically designed for Bankers, is offered through countrywide network of Study Centres of IGNOU. The Application Form and the prospectus can be downloaded online from the official website of the IGNOU University. Also, it the form can be purchased from Director, Student Service Centre (SSC), IGNOU or from any of the IGNOU Regional Centres. Read the article further to know more details on IGNOU MBA Admission in Banking and Finance for 2016-17 session.
IGNOU MBA Admission – Important Dates
|Last date to receive the request for supply of student handbook||25 May 2016|
|Last date to submit the filled in form at the concerned Regional Centre||15 June 2016|
Eligibility Criteria – MBA in Banking & Finance
- The candidates applying must be a graduate in any discipline. The degree should be of 3 years duration and obtained from a recognized University/Institution.
- The applicant must have passed the CAIIB examinations of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance,Mumbai and awarded the requisite qualification/credentials thereof by the Institute.
- The candidate have been working in the Banking or Financial Services Sector for a period of at least two years.
- There is no age limitation.
- In Person (Payment to be made in Cash) – Rs. 1000/-
- By Demand Draft – Rs. 1050/-
IGNOU MBA Admission – Application Procedure
The applicants can purchase the ‘Student Handbook & Prospectus of MBA (Banking & Finance)-2016-17’ in person from the Director, Student Service Centre (SSC), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 or from any of the IGNOU Regional Centres whose addresses can be obtained from the IGNOU website. The candidates can also obtain the application form through post by sending a Demand Draft. It must be drawn in favour of ‘IGNOU’ payable at the city from where the Prospectus is requested.
The Application Form for IGNOU MBA Admission to Banking & Finance can also be downloaded from IGNOU website. The students must access the Student Zone and then from Downloads.
Note – The candidates must write their name and address and ‘MPB’ on the reverse of the DD and send their request to the concerned IGNOU Office.