IGNOU OPEN MAT Application Form 2017 – The candidates interested in taking up OPEN MAT 2017 (XL) can register for the same in offline mode. The applicants are required to download the form, fill it carefully and submit the same at any regional center. The IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 application form can be filled till December 15, 2016. For the convenience of the candidates, a link to download the application form has been provided here below. Before applying for the test, all the candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility norms prescribed by IGNOU. The conduct of first phase of OPENMAT 2017 (XL) has been postponed and now the exam is scheduled to be held on October 23, 2016. Keep reading this article to know complete IGNOU OPEN MAT application procedure, amount of application fee and mode of payment of same etc.
Latest – IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 Application Form (XLII) – Apply Here
IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form 2017 – Important Dates
|Examination||Date of exam||Last date of submission|
|OPEN MAT Exam XL||23 October 2016 (Date Extended)||9 September 2016|
|OPEN MAT Exam XLI||5 February 2017||15 December 2016|
Sources of IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form
The form will be available only in offline mode. The applicants are required to fill “IGNOU OPEN MAT Form 1” in order to apply for the test. The form can be downloaded online or can be purchased from any of the IGNOU Regional centre. The application forms will not be sold at any other location or third party agent office apart from the above-mentioned sources.
The IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 Application Form will be available in a separate envelope which will be attached to the prospectus itself.
How to access and fill the IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 Application Form
- Open the Application Form and read the instructions very attentively to avoid any error while form filling.
- The application form (Offline) may require any particular color ink to be filled in.
- Keep the fonts, titles, and other particulars as per the instructions and avoid using any local abbreviations for any personal information to be filled in the application.
- The Application Form of IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 will require the following details:
Date of Birth
Language of Question Papers
Email ID etc.
- Next in the IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 Application Form you will be required to paste photos (attestation as per the clause mentioned in the instructions).
- Put your signature, mark tick in the declaration and submit the fee (Online form).
- You should also fill regional center code, study center code and state code with caution as you have to go there and it is important that the chosen places are near to you (convenient).
- Take the print out if the IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 Application Form and send the form to the following address:
Block 12 IGNOU,
New Delhi – 110068
In case you have filled ONLINE application form, save the soft copy of the IGNOU OPEN MAT XL Application Form for security purpose.
IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 Application Form (XLI) – Key Points
- Scanned photograph and scanned signature must be in JPEG format. No other format is acceptable.
- You have to use or refer the appendix of the prospectus while filling fields 1, 2 and 3 in Form 1 of IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 Application Form. The appendix contains the codes like state code, region code etc.
- Fill the center code accurately while filling your center of examination.
- Last date of submission of application form will be around Mid July 2016. So make sure that the form reaches till date to the University.
- Enter all the details accurately.
- The fee to be paid along with the IGNOU OPEN MAT Application Form 2017 will be around Rs 1050 via demand draft.
- You have to write your name, mobile number, and email on the back side of the draft.
Importance of Registration or Enrollment Number –
- You will get the registration number while filling the Application Form of IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 Exam.
- Registration number must be kept secure for the admission process.
- You will get each and every update related to your exam only and only if you will have the enrollment number.
- For downloading the admit card, for checking the result and cut off, you must have to enter your registration or enrollment number.