IGNOU OPENMAT Preparation Tips 2017 (XLI) – The candidates busy in last minute preparations for the OPENMAT XLI 2017 can check the useful preparation tips here on this page. IGNOU will be conducting this management entrance test on February 05, 2017. These IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 preparation tips will help and guide the candidates to prepare strategically for the exam. Huge number of candidates appear for this test, therefore the competition is quite high. In order to make clear the cutoff and make it to the merit list, it is imperative for the candidates to prepare well and perform well in the exam. They should try to obtain a balanced score across all the sections of the exam. The IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017 Preparation Tips collected here are given from education experts and previous year exam takers and thus are very beneficial. Read this article further to know how you can prepare for this test and crack it with good score.
IGNOU OPENMAT Preparation Tips 2017 (XLI)
- Begin the exam preparation with developing an understanding of the exam syllabus and the pattern of the question paper. Try to form equivalence between them. The candidates should choose only those sources of study material and preparation, which are reputed. They should also check the problem sets which are best confirming to the exam syllabus.
- A sequential preparation of topics from the complete syllabus will be the next IGNOU OPENMAT Preparation Tip for all the candidates. There are some topics in the syllabus which will require the knowledge of other topics. Therefore, maintain the order for a systematic approach.
- Preparing some portion of the syllabus from each section daily, followed by problem solving on them and a weekly revision is one of the best IGNOU OPENMAT Preparation Tips. This cycle should be repeated throughout the exam preparation. This will help candidates to finish the syllabus with the confidence that the covered portion is well prepared.
- The candidates should develop a habit of doing a fortnightly or monthly revision of the topics they have covered already. This Preparation Tip for IGNOU OPENMAT will help candidates to perform a catch up on the topics which were already prepared and brushing up of any topics which were forgotten by them.
- Next one from various IGNOU OPENMAT Preparation Tips hosted here is to solve the previous year exam papers and sample papers obligatorily. This will help candidates to have the idea of the topics which have been well prepared and the sections they have a good grasp on.
- Further, the solving of these papers with a timer will strengthen their problem solving speed and overcoming the final day fright.
- Preparation Tips of IGNOU OPENMAT Exam Tips also include the using of the shortcuts for the questions on reading comprehension and logical and reasoning section. But it is advised that the candidates should not depend on them. Shortcuts are extremely helpful to solve the question quickly, but they may lead to wrong answers. Hence, use them only where you know that the answers are always correct.
- As, the concept of negative marking is not there, the candidates should mark the answers for all the answers. But the answer marking should be an intelligent guess as haphazard answers will have fewer odds of being correct.