IIFT Previous Year Question Papers and Sample Papers – Solving the IIFT old question papers and sample papers is one of the best ways to check the preparation level. Once the aspirants are done going through the syllabus, they are advised to solve IIFT Previous Year Question Papers and Sample Papers. This will help the candidates to have a better understanding of the structure of the question booklet. Most experts and toppers would advise practicing these available IIFT sample papers and old question papers to boost up their preparation level. Solving these papers regularly will help the candidates to understand the distribution of questions and the difficulty level. After solving these papers, one must make sure to analyse their answers. Only after a thorough analysis, candidates will get to know their strengths and weaknesses. The notification for IIFT 2018 entrance exam will soon be released. Go through this article for mode details on IIFT Previous Year Question Papers and Sample Papers. Also, candidates can download the IIFT sample papers and old question papers from the links provided below.
IIFT Previous Year Question Papers & Sample Papers
IIFT is one of the premier Institutes that offer MBA in International Business. Every year, the IIFT entrance test is held in a pen-paper based mode. As mentioned above, to prepare for the test, one must start solving the sample papers and old question papers to boost up their preparation. These sample papers are prepared by the various experts and coaching institutes according to the latest trends and syllabus. Thus, regular solving of these papers will definitely help the candidates to prepare well. While solving the IIFT Previous Year Question Papers and Sample Papers, candidates must keep a track of the time. One must make sure to complete solving these papers within the duration of the test.
Download IIFT Previous Year Question Papers and Sample Papers
|IIFT 2006 Question Paper|
|IIFT 2008 Question Paper|
|IIFT 2009 Question Paper|
|IIFT 2010 Question Paper|
|IIFT 2011 Question Paper|
|IIFT 2012 Question Paper|
|IIFT 2013 Question Paper|
|IIFT 2014 Question Paper & Answes key|
|IIFT 2015 Question Paper|
IIFT Previous Year Question Papers and Sample Papers – Benefits
Once the candidates have completely gone through the IIFT syllabus 2018, they are advised to start solving these old question papers and sample papers. Some of the benefits of solving these IIFT previous year question paper and sample papers are –
- These sample papers and old question papers are based on the IIFT exam pattern. Solving them on a regular basis will help candidates to understand the distribution and types of questions that will be dominating the exam.
- To start solving, candidates are advised to move from easy to difficult level.
- Also, regular solving will definitely help candidates to boost up their confidence level.
- The duration of the test is 120 minutes. Therefore, candidates must make sure to complete solving the papers within 2 hours. Here, aspirants are advised to keep the track of time.
- After solving each paper, one must make sure to analyse their answers. A thorough analysis will help candidates to understand their strengths and weaknesses.
Keep visiting Entrance Corner for more details and to access the IIFT Previous year question papers and latest sample papers.