IIT Kanpur MBA Admission 2016 is the name of the admission program of The Department of Industrial & Management Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur to offer seats in 21 month full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. Interested and eligible candidates will be screened for admission in session 2016 on the basis of CAT 2015, conducted by IIMs. The application process has been released, all the CAT 2015 qualified candidates can apply now as per the eligibility criteria and cutoff percentile applicable for for IIT Kanpur MBA Admission 2016.
Read the following article for more information on the program, application form, eligibility criteria, and schedule.
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission 2016 – Apply Here
Summary of the Program
- Name Of The Program – IIT Kanpur MBA Admission 2016
- Full Form – Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur Masters In Business Administration Admission 2016
- Conducting Body – The Department Of Industrial & Management Engineering, Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT) Kanpur
- Type – Postgraduate
- Level – National
- Selection Criteria – Merit
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission 2016 Selection Process
Candidates would be selected for admission on the basis of performance in CAT 2015 MBA Examination, and personal interview cum group discussion to be held at IIT Kanpur. Higher the collective score implies higher chances of getting selected.
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, every candidate must read the eligibility criteria and ensure that all the terms mentioned therein are met. If a candidate fails to meet even term, he would be rejected in the form screening process. Read the terms here:
General and OBC
SC and ST
Note: Those who are appearing in the final degree exam can apply as well however they would be admitted provisionally. It is necessary to produce all the documentary proofs at the time of joining the institute.
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission 2016 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by filling an online application form and sending a DD in favor of Registrar, IIT Kanpur payable at Kanpur. Application fee for General/OBC and SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs.1600 and Rs.800 respectively.
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission 2016 Schedule
- Cat Result Declaration – 08 January 2016
- Commencement Of Online Application Process – The Day After The Declaration Of CAT-2015 Results
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application Form – 25 January 2016
- Last Date For The Receipt Of Demand Draft And Printout Of The Completed Online Application Form – 29 January 2016
- Announcement Of Shortlisted Candidates For Group Discussion And Personal Interview – 17 February 2016
- Group Discussion And Personal Interview 31 March 2016 – 3 April 2016
- Declaration of results And List Of Selected Candidate – 10 May 2016 (Tentative)
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission 2016 Contact
Number: (i) +91-512-2596409 & +91-512-2596590 (MBA Admission Office), (ii) +91-512-2597376 (IME Office), (iii) +91-512-2596876 (Admission Coordinator), and (iv) +91-512-2596608 (Admission Coordinator)