IRMA Tips and Tricks 2017 – Along with the preparation, knowing a few tips and tricks for IRMA 2017 will always give an edge to the candidates over others. These IRMA 2017 tips and tricks will help the candidates to solve the questions quickly and easily. This article focuses on the various tips and tricks that will help the aspirants to ace the exam. The candidates must understand that the entrance test is designed to challenge their knowledge and ability to undertake the responsibilities for making reformation in the rural areas. Also, the test will check the candidate’s understanding on quantitative, analytical and verbal aptitude along with their awareness of the issues of the society. Check this article for more details on the IRMA Tips and Tricks.
Question Paper Pattern of IRMA Exam 2017
- Questions would have 4 options out of which 1 would be correct.
- A composite test booklet would contain these four tests.
- A separate answer sheet would be given to mark answers.
- You may attempt the questions in any order.
- The sectional cutoff would be applied on each section.
||Name of Test
||Number of Multiple Choices Questions (200)
||A composite time of 2 hours for all the four tests together.
||Issues of Social Concern
IRMA Tips and Tricks
1. Analytical Reasoning
- This section deals with analytic and logical reasoning.
- You would be asked questions on analogies, odd man out, data sufficiency, and Venn diagrams etc.
- You must solve at least 20-30 questions on a daily basis and try to solve them correctly as fast and quick as you can.
2. Quantitative Aptitude
- You must revise the usual topics such as Time-Speed-Distance, Geometry, and Mixture etc.
- Syllabus for this section is similar to that of CAT.
- The difficulty level is easy to moderate for this section.
- Questions from advanced math are not asked.
- With one week left for the exam, you must revise all the formulae and try to solve a variety of questions.
- Solve mock tests for this particular section to enhance speed.
3. English Comprehension
- You would easily solve this section is your reading speed is good.
- Questions would be asked from a passage (comprehension).
- Practice at least 2 passages daily till your exam date.
- Solve sample papers to get an idea of the type of questions.
4. Issues of Social Concern
- This is the toughest section in the examination.
- Candidates would be asked questions to test awareness of current national issues & topics of social relevance.
- Read magazines on current affairs and social issues.
- You may also go for specific handouts which cover social issues and current affairs.
- Take note of all the news related to rural India – social, developmental, political, and cultural.
- Visit website of Ministry of Rural Development to know about different schemes for rural India.