Karnataka PGCET MBA Answer Key 2017 – The provisional answer key of Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 exam has been released on July 13. The candidates can access the same from the link given below. Karnataka PGCET MBA answer key 2017 has been released online by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), the conducting body of the exam. The candidates can submit their objections, if any, along with the justification latest by July 17 (5.30 pm). Also, the candidates must ensure that they mention the subject, version code and question number while submitting the objections. The final Karnataka PGCET MBA answer key 2017 will be published along with the result. KPGCET MBA 2017 exam was held on July 2 in pen and paper mode. The result of Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 exam is expected to be announced in the fourth week of July. For more details on Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 answer key, the candidates can read this article.
Latest: Karnataka PGCET MBA Final Answer Key 2017 Released – Download Here
Karnataka PGCET MBA Provisional Answer Key 2017 Released – Download here
Karnataka PGCET MBA Answer Key 2017 – Dates
The official answer key will be released soon. Check the table given below for important dates of KPGCET MBA answer key 2017 –
|1||Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Exam||July 2, 2017|
|2||Answer Key Released||July 13, 2017|
|3||Filing the objections||July 13 – 17, 2017 (until 5.30 pm)|
|4||Release of Final Answer Key and Result||Third/ Fourth week of July 2017|
Karnataka PGCET MBA Answer Key 2017 – How to File Objections?
The objections, if any, can be filed by the candidates, parents or lecturers. Here are some of the things that must be kept in mind while filing objections –
- The objection must be filed within three days of the release of the answer key.
- The objections must be addressed to the “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore”.
- The objections can be submitted either in person, through email or by Speed post.
- Most importantly, it must be ensured that supporting documents/ justification are submitted along with the objections. The objections received without any justification will not be considered.
- The subject, version code and question number must be clearly mentioned while submitting the objection.
The KEA will form an Expert Committee which will review all the objections and take a final decision. The final answer key will be released along with the result.
- Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Cutoff
- Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Seat Allotment
- Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Counselling
Karnataka PGCET MBA Marking Scheme
There are four sections in Karnataka PGCET MBA exam. Each section carries 25 question. For every correct answer, one mark will be allotted to the candidates. As there is no negative marking, no mark will be deducted for incorrect answers. The maximum marks that a candidate can obtain is 100.
The result of Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 is likely to be announced in the third/ fourth week of July. The result will be published online. On the basis of the scores obtained by the candidates, a merit list will be prepared to shortlist the candidates for the next rounds of admission. Seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list and the ranks secured by the candidates.