Karnataka PGCET MBA Document Verification 2017 – KEA has announced the result and document verification schedule on August 19. The process of Karnataka PGCET MBA document verification 2017 will start on August 30 and end on September 7, 2017. Candidates can check the complete schedule of document verification given below. Candidates will be eligible for options entry and online allotment of seats only after the verification of the documents. For Karnataka PGCET MBA document verification 2017, the candidates will be required to report at the assigned helpline centres. The candidates must ensure that they carry the original documents along with the attested photocopies to the helpline centre. While the original documents will be returned to the candidates, one set of attested photocopies will be retained by KEA. In this article, the candidates can find complete information on Karnataka PGCET document verification 2017 including the list of the documents that must be carried to the helpline centre.
Latest: Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Mock Allotment Result released – Click here
Karnataka PGCET MBA Option Entry & Seat Matrix 2017 – Click here
Schedule of Karnataka PGCET MBA Document Verification 2017
Candidates need to report to the helpline centre on specified date and time (as per their ranks) for document verification.Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 was conducted on July 2, 2017.Check the table given below for the schedule of Karnataka PGCET MBA document verification.
|Date||Rank Numbers |
(9 am – 11 am)
|Rank Numbers |
(11.15 am – 1.15 pm)
|Rank Numbers |
(2 pm – 4 pm)
(4.15 pm – 6.15 pm)
|Aug 30||1 – 300||301 – 600||601 – 801||801 – 1000|
|Aug 31||1001 – 1500||1501 – 2000||2001 – 2500||2501 – 2800|
|Sept 1||2801 – 3700||3701 – 4400||4401 – 5000||5001 – 5500|
|Sept 4||5501 – 6500||6501 – 7500||7501 – 8400||8401 – 9000|
|Sept 5||9001 – 10500||10501 – 12000||12001 – 12600||12601 – 13000|
|Sept 6||13001 – 14500||14501 – 16000||16001 – 17200||17201 – 18000|
|Sept 7||18001 – 20000||20001 – last rank||–||–|
List of documents to be carried for verification
Here is the list of the documents that the candidates need to carry to the examination centre for the purpose of verification –
- A printed copy of Karnataka PGCET MBA application form 2017
- Original copy of the fee payment challan
- Karnataka PGCET MBA admit card
- 10th class or equivalent examination mark sheet
- 12th class or equivalent examination mark sheet
- Graduation degree certificate and mark sheet of all semesters
- 2 passport size photos
Additionally, the Karnataka candidates must produce study certificate. The candidates should carry the documents in original as well as the self-attested photocopies. Apart from the documents mentioned above, there are several other documents that should be produced only if applicable. These include the following –
- Work experience certificate
- Sponsorship certificate
- Caste certificate
- Parent’s study certificate
Process of Karnataka PGCET MBA Document Verification 2017
The document verification will begin on Aug 30 and end on Sept 7, 2017. Here is the step-by-step process of Karnataka PGCET 2017 document verification –
- The rank holders will be required to report at one of the Helpline Centres for registration.
- Once the registration is complete, the candidates shall move to the verification counter.
- At the verification counter, the documents of the candidates will be verified against the information provided by the candidates in the application form.
- The attested photocopies will be retained by KEA and other documents will be returned.
- An acknowledgment card and a verification slip will be issued to the candidates.
- Apart from the other details, the verification slip will contain a Unique Keyword. This keyword will be required at the time of options entry.
Karnataka PGCET MBA Document Verification 2017 – Key Points
Here are some of the things that the candidates must keep in mind for Karnataka PGCET document verification 2017 –
- Only the candidates who will become eligible after document verification will be considered for options entry.
- For the purpose of document verification, it is mandatory for the candidates to visit the Helpline Centre in person.
- The candidates must carefully check the details mentioned on the verification slip before leaving the verification counter. If there is any error, it must be notified immediately.
- The candidates must produce all the required documents for document verification and ensure that no documents are missing.
Helpline Centres for Document Verification
There are 15 helpline centres that the candidates can visit for registration and document verification. Check the table given below for complete details –
|S. No.||City||Name & Address of the Helpline Centre|
|1||Bengaluru||Karnataka Examinations Authority18th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleswaram, Bengaluru – 560012|
|2||Raichur||College of Agricultural UniversityLingsaur Road, Raichur – 584 104|
|3||Belgaum||Jain College of Engineering5999/2, T.S Nagar, Hunchanatti Road, Machhe, Belgaum – 590014|
|4||Mangalore||Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Adyar, Mangalore ‐ 575007|
|5||Mysore||Vidya Vardhaka College of Engineering, 3rd Stage, Gokulum, MYSORE‐ 570 002|
|6||Koppal||Shree Jagadguru Gavisiddheshwar Ayurvedic Medical College Gavimath Campus, Koppal‐583 231|
|7||Devanagere||Bapuji Institute of Engineering & Technology PB No. 325, Shamanur Road, Davanagere‐577004|
|8||Bellary||Govt Polytechnic, Fort Hospet Road, Bellary‐ 583 102|
|9||Kalburgi||PDA College of Engineering Aiwan‐e‐Shahi Area, Kalburgi|
|10||Dharwad||Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswra College Of Engineering, Dhavalagiri, Dharwad‐580 002.|
|11||Vijaypur||B L D E A’S V.P. Dr. P. G. Hallakatti College of Engineering & Tech Ashram Road, Vijaypur‐586 103|
|12||Karwar||Girijabai Sail Institute of Technology, Utkagali, Adj. to Border Check Post NH 17, Majali Village, Karwar‐581345|
|13||Shivamogga||Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering, Navula, savalanga Road, Shimoga 577 204.|
|14||Bidar||Gurunanak Dev Engineering College Mailoor Road, Bidar|
|15||Hassan||Government Engineering College, Opp. Diary Circle, B.M. Road, Hassan‐573 201|
|16||Tumkur||Siddaganga Institute of Technology Campus Department of MBA, Tumkur|
Check complete KPGCET document verification schedule – Click here
Candidates who successfully get their documents verified will be eligible for option entry. The first round of option entry will begin on September 6 and will continue till September 11. The second round of option entry will begin on September 22 and end on September 25. Candidates will be required to enter their options (choose college and course) online. Depending on the options entered by candidates, seats will be allotted.
- Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Complete details – Click here
- Karnataka PGCET MBA Result/ Merit List 2017 – Check Here
- Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Cutoff – Check Here
- Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Counselling – Check Here
Stay with https://www.entrancecorner.com/bschool/ for latest updates on Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017. Comment below in case of any queries or doubts.