Karnataka PGCET MBA Option Entry 2017 – After the registration and document verification, the process of option entry will begin. In option entry, the candidates are able to choose the college/ colleges and courses of their choice. The candidates are required to enter options online. In Karnataka PGCET option entry 2017, the candidates can enter any number of options. This means that candidates can enter the colleges and courses in which they are seeking admission, in order of their preference. However, the candidates must It must be noted that only those candidates are eligible for Karnataka PGCET MBA option entry 2017 who have completed the registration process and have had their documents verified. The option entry procedure will start after government releases the seat matrix. It is important for the candidates to ensure that no mistakes are made while entering the options online. In this article, the candidates can find complete details of Karnataka PGCET MBA option entry 2017.
Karnataka PGCET MBA Cutoff – Click here
Karnataka PGCET MBA Options Entry 2017 – Prerequisites
Once the candidates click the submit button, the options entered will be frozen. Therefore, the candidates must ensure that there are no mistakes in the options entered. Here are some of the things that must be kept in mind while entering the options –
- Know your rank.
- Have clarity on the preferred college and course. Prior knowledge of the college and course is of prime importance.
- Know the seat matrix issued by the government.
- Know how to fill the options online.
Karnataka PGCET MBA Option Entry 2017 – How to Fill?
After the announcement of the Karnataka PGCET MBA result, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for registration and document verification. After the successful verification of documents, the candidates shall become eligible for option entry, which will be done online. Here is the step-by-step procedure of Karnataka PGCET option entry 2017 –
- Click the link provided here.
- Log in using the PGCET number, PGCET application number and the unique key printed on the verification slip.
- In the options table, there are three columns – course stream, college and course, the priority of options. First, the candidates need to enter the course followed by college and priority number (1,2,3 and so on)
- After entering all the options, the candidates can click on the submit button.
Karnataka PGCET MBA Option Entry 2017 – Important Points
Here are some of the important points that the candidates must know –
- There is no limit to option entry. This means the candidates can enter as many options as they want to.
- The candidates can add/modify/delete/alter the priority of options according to their wish till the last date of option entry.
- Options recorded on the server on the last date and time will be frozen. Once the options have been frozen, the candidates will not be able to make any changes.
- The candidate will be allowed to enter all the options in the discipline to which he/she is eligible.
- In case the candidates do not wish to take admission to the college allotted in this round, then they must participate in the further rounds.
- The candidates should take a print out of the final options entered for their own reference.
After the submission of options, the KEA will reconcile the data to allocate the seats. Then the seat allotment result for the first round will be announced. The candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of the options entered by them and order of merit.
Karnataka PGCET MBA Option Entry 2017 – Mock Allotment
Once the candidates have entered the options, a mock allotment will be carried out by KEA. The mock allotment will be conducted on the basis of real data. The purpose of mock allotment is to help the candidates know the college and course allotted to them. Accordingly, a candidate can make changes in their options. If a candidate is happy with the college and course allotted, he/ she need not make any changes in the options entered. After the mock allotment, the first round of seat allotment will begin.
The candidates who appeared for Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 exam and are seeking admission in MBA programmes offered by the management colleges in Karnataka, must enter the options correctly. On the basis of their merit and options entered, the seats will be allotted to them, The candidates are advised to visit this article regularly for the latest updates on Karnataka PGCET MBA option entry 2017.