MAT Application Form 2017 – The application form of MAT 2017 September exam has been made available by All India Management Association (AIMA) on July 3, 2017. The candidates who wish to appear for the exam must fill the MAT application form 2017 latest by August 23 (offline) and August 25 (online). The candidates who submit the MAT application form along with the specified fee will be issued the admit card. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on September 3 and 9 in paper based and computer based mode respectively. The candidates must ensure that the application form is filled correctly and all the details furnished in the form are accurate. The offline application forms are available at the designated study centres or head office of AIMA. The candidates who want to fill the MAT application form for September 2017 exam online, can access the form from the link provided below. In this article, the candidates can find the latest and updated information on MAT application form September 2017 including application dates here.
MAT Application Form 2017(September)- Dates
The candidates applying for the test must make sure that they are familiar with the schedule so that they don’t miss any deadline. Check the table below to know the MAT September 2017 registration schedule.
|1||MAT Application form available from||July 3, 2017|
|2||Last to submit MAT application form (offline)||August 23, 2017|
|3||Last date to submit application form (online)||August 25, 2017|
|4||MAT 2017 exam (offline)||September 3, 2017|
|5||MAT 2017 exam (online)||September 9, 2017|
Before the candidates fill in the MAT Application Form, they must make sure that they fulfill the following criteria. If the candidates fail to meet any of the eligibility norms, then their candidature will be canceled and the fee will not be refunded. Before the candidates fill in the MAT September Application Form, they must make sure that they fulfill the following criteria –
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- The candidates must score a minimum of 50% as the aggregate marks in their graduation.
- The candidates in their final year of the qualifying test can also apply.
- Also, the candidates with a degree equivalent to graduation can also apply.
Latest MAT 2017 Application Form – Apply here
Pre-requirements for MAT Application Form 2017
The candidates applying for MAT September 2017 are required to arrange the following things before they start with the application form –
- A valid email ID and Mobile Number.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s recent passport size photograph.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s signature.
- Academic details.
- Details about the category under which the candidates are applying (if applicable).
Specifications of the Scanned Images
Scanned Image of the Passport-size photograph – The photograph must be latest and colored. The size of the image must be less than or equal to 50KB. Also, the photograph must be taken in appropriate light or must have a white background. The format of the image must be .JPG or .JPEG.
Scanned Image of Candidate’s signature – The signature must be on a white paper with Black ink and the candidates must make sure that they scan only the signature area and not the whole page. The image must be in .JPG or .JPEG format and the size must not be more than 50KB.
MAT Application Fee 2017
The application fee for MAT September 2017 is Rs. 1400/- and the candidates can opt for two options to pay this fee, which is as follow –
- Offline Mode – Through cash or Demand Draft
- Online Mode
Payment of fee via Demand Draft (DD) – To pay the application fee for MAT September 2017, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- Draw a DD of Rs. 1400/- in favor of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
- Fill in the details of DD in the online application form.
- Send the DD along with the application form to the address of the conducting body.
Payment of fee via Online mode – To pay the application fee via online mode, the candidates can opt for any of the options –
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Wallet
Note – The candidates can select any of the options and follow the instructions to complete the payment. However, they should select the mode of payment carefully as they will not be allowed to modify or change it.
Steps to fill in the MAT Application Form 2017 for September
Once the candidates have gathered all the required documents and details, they can start filling in the MAT Application Form –
- Access the link or the window given here on this page, to begin with, the online registration for MAT.
- To obtain the application form, create a student login by entering certain basic details such as name, date of birth, email Id, mobile number and verification code etc.
- On successful registration, the candidates must log in by clicking on the link given here below, to begin with, the MAT 2017 application form filling.
- In the application form, the candidates are required to fill in the required details such as the candidate’s name, father’s name, category, permanent address, contact information, etc.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned image of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through any of the available modes.
- Lastly, print the submitted MAT application form 2017 and keep it safe for future reference.
Important Points about the MAT Application Form 2017
Some important points which the candidates must remember about the MAT 2017 application form are as follow –
- It is mandatory for the candidates to fill in the MAT application form to appear for the test.
- The application form for MAT 2017 is available in online as well as offline mode.
- On successful registration, the candidates will be provided a unique registration number.
- The MAT application fee 2017 is non-refundable.
- There is no age limit to apply for the test.