MAT Eligibility Criteria 2017 – MAT September 2017 exam is scheduled to be held on September 3 (paper based mode) and September 9 (computer based mode). The MBA aspirants who wish to appear for MAT 2017 exam must fulfil the MAT eligibility criteria 2017. The eligibility criteria of MAT 2017 are the minimum requirements that the candidates must meet to be eligible for the exam. As per the eligibility norms prescribed by AIMA, the conducting body of MAT exam, the candidates who have completed their graduation can apply for MAT 2017 exam. The final year graduation students can also apply for the exam, provided they fulfil certain conditions. The candidates are advised to carefully check the MAT eligibility 2017 before applying for the exam. The eligible candidates can fill and submit the application form for MAT September 2017 exam before the last date of registration. In this article, the candidates can find complete information on MAT eligibility criteria 2017.
Latest MAT Application Form 2017 for September – Apply here
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2017
Before candidates apply for MAT 2017, make sure they are eligible by checking the MAT Eligibility Criteria below –
- The Candidates must have graduated from a recognized Institution/ University.
- The Candidates can apply irrespective of their disciplines in graduation.
- Candidates having any degree equivalent to graduation from any recognized University or Institution are also eligible for MAT 2017.
- A final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc) can also appear provisionally for MAT 2017.
- The candidates can apply for MAT 2017 to be held in September 2017 even if they have appeared for MAT earlier.
- There is usually a minimum percentage requirement (50% marks in most cases) in graduation or any equivalent degree, but this varies for various Management Institutes or Universities. The Candidates are advised to refer to the Prospectus/ Brochures of the MIs/ Universities for that matter.
- Candidates require no work experience to apply for MAT 2017.
- There is no age limit set for the Candidates to apply for MAT 2017
The candidates can check the table given below for information on MAT 2017 important dates –
|Last date to fill application form (online)||August 23, 2017|
|Last date to fill application form (offline)||August 25, 2017|
|Download admit card from||August 26, 2017|
|Date of Exam (Paper based)||September 3, 2017|
|Date of Exam (Computer based)||September 9, 2017|
|Result Declaration||September 2017|
The eligible candidates who wish to appear for MAT 2017 exam must fill and submit the application form for MAT 2017 exam online. The candidates can register and fill the application form online. The fee can be paid online through debit card/ credit card/ net banking. The candidates can also pay the fee through demand draft. The application form must be filled and submitted before the last date of submission. Only the eligible candidates who submit the application form on time will be issued the admit card.