All India Management Association (AIMA) has announced the result of MAT May 2017 exam. The result was announced online on May 24. The candidates can download the scorecard by submitting their Roll Number and Form Number. MAT scorecard contains the section-wise marks, total marks and the percentile score of the candidates. The candidates must take a printout of the scorecard and keep it with them until the admission process is over.
How to Check MAT May 2017 Result?
To check the result of MAT 2017 exam for May session, the candidates must follow the steps given below –
- Click on the MAT result 2017 link that has been made available here.
- On the redirected page, the candidates should enter their Roll Number and Form Number
- Select ‘May 2017’ in Month of Test section and click the submit button.
- MAT scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates must download the scorecard of MAT 2017 and take a print out of the same.
Latest: MAT Result 2017 available Here
MAT May Result 2017 – What Next?
On the basis of MAT result, the participating institutes will release their individual cutoff scores. The candidates who apply for a particular institute will be shortlisted on the basis of cutoff scores of that institute. The candidates who meet the cutoff marks will be invited for pre-admission rounds. These rounds may vary from institute to institute and may include Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT).
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national level management entrance exam in India. It is conducted four times a year (February, May, September and December). MAT scores are accepted by a large number of management institutes across the country. MAT 2017 May exam was conducted on May 7 in pen paper mode and on May 13 in computer mode. AIMA has announced the result for both the tests.
Stay with http://www.entrancecorner.com/bschool/ or latest updates on MAT May 2017 Result
For any doubt or query regarding – Comment below
Latest posts by Aditya Arya (see all)
- 7 Things You Need to Know about CAT 2017 Exam Pattern - July 26, 2017
- IIFT 2018 – Application Process Begins on July 25; Exam on November 26 - July 25, 2017
- ATMA 2017 - July 23, 2017