MAT Prepmeter 2017 – The candidates preparing for the May attempt of MAT 2017 can use MAT 2017 prepmeter to check their level of preparation. The paper based MAT May 2017 is scheduled to be held on May 07, while the computer-based exam will be held on May 13, 2017. The score of MAT will be accepted by over 300 B-Schools, therefore it becomes very important to perform well in the exam and get a high score. The MAT Prepmeter 2017 is a tool developed by Careers360, the candidates can use it to analyse themselves and their preparation. This analysing will help the candidates draw an idea how much more efforts they are required to put in to prepare for MAT, which section they need to work more on and which section they are good at, where they stand in the competition and what will be their chances of getting shortlisted. A link to use the prepmeter of MAT 2017 has been provided here below. Keep reading this article to know how you can use this prepmeter tool, its benefits, salient features and more details on the same.
MAT Prepmeter 2017
For using this tool, the MAT 2017 aspirants will be required to sign up using their email id, Facebook or Google plus account. Then follow the below-listed steps in order to use the MAT prepmeter 2017 -
- On successful singing in, the candidates will be required to select their category from the drop down menu given there.
- Then enter their topic wise preparation level. A total 5 sections have been listed down there, the candidates will have to click on the percentage level as per their preparation.
- After selecting the accuracy level of each of the sections, the candidates will have to click on Start Analyzing.
- The tool will then analyse your preparation level and will furnish your overall and sectional score. Also, it will let you know your weak and strong areas.
Why you should use this MAT Prepmeter 2017?
There are lots of benefits attached to this tool, some of which are as follow -
- It will help you identify your weak and strong areas, which would further help you devise a preparation strategy.
- This tool will give you score based on your preparation level, which will give an idea where you are lacking and in the left over preparation time, how can you buck up.
- It will also suggest you score improving plan.
- The prepmeter can be used again and again for analysing the preparation level. It must be used by the candidates to know where they stand in the competition and how can they cope up with it and come out as a winner.
- Also, the list of probable colleges will be furnished by the MAT 2017 Preparation Meter, where they stand the chances of taking admission on the basis of their current score. This list of colleges can be obtained after using the MAT Prepmeter for 5 times.