MAT Result 2017 – AIMA will announce the result of MAT 2017 exam in the third/ fourth week of September. The result will be announced online and a link to access the same will be made available here. MAT result 2017 will furnish several details including the section-wise scores and overall scores of the candidates. Candidates will be required to enter their roll number, form number, and the month of the test to access the MAT scorecard. On the basis of MAT September 2017 exam, candidates can apply for various participating institutes that accept MAT scores. MAT 2017 result will be considered by these institutes to shortlist candidates for post graduate management programmes. MAT 2017 September exam is scheduled to be held on September 3 and 9 in pen and paper mode and computer-based mode respectively. In this article, candidates can find all information on MAT result 2017 for September session including important dates, how to check, procedure for obtaining duplicate scorecard for MAT and other details.
Important Dates of MAT Result 2017 (September)
The result of MAT 2017 September exam will be declared a few days after the exam. Candidates must keep a track of the important dates. Check the table given below for more information on the dates of MAT result 2017.
MAT Result 2017 Dates
|1||MAT 2017 Exam (Pen & Paper Mode)||September 3, 2017|
|2||MAT 2017 Exam (Computer Mode)||September 9, 2017|
|3||Announcement of Result||Third/ Fourth week of September 2017|
MAT Result 2017 (September)
On the basis of MAT score, candidates can seek admissions in PGDM and equivalent management programmes offered by MAT participating institutes. Candidates must go through the admission brochures and the official website of the B-Schools they are interested in taking admission. Also, it is important for the candidates to keep a check on the cutoff scores released by these institutes and make sure that they meet the eligibility and admission criteria. Candidates can use their 6 digit registration form number and 9 digit roll number.
How to check MAT Result 2017?
- The candidates can access the link that has been made available here.
- The candidates will then have to fill their respective Roll Number and Registration Form Number.
- Thereafter, they will have to select the month of the examination as ‘September 2017’ from the drop down menu.
- Then, click on ‘Submit’ to view the scorecard.
- On submission of the valid details, the MAT Result 2017 for September session will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print-out of your MAT Sept Result 2017 cum Scorecard and keep it safe till you get admission to one of the management Institute.
Procedure for obtaining the Duplicate MAT 2017 Scorecard
In case, the hard copy of the score card gets lost, the candidates can request AIMA for obtaining the duplicate copy of the MAT 2017 Scorecard. They can follow the below stated steps for getting the duplicate score card –
- The candidates are required to write an application on a plain paper for obtaining the duplicate score card
- Along with that, they will have to enclosed a photocopy of the lower half of the MAT 2017 Admit Card, duly signed by the invigilator which was handed over to the candidates on the test day.
- Also, they will have to attach a self-addressed envelope having a prescribed size of 24 cm x 12 cm approximately with your postal address written on it in capital letter and with a Postage stamp of Rs 40/- affixed for sending by Speed Post.
The request for obtaining the duplicate score card along with all the necessary enclosures must be sent to the below-mentioned address.
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area
Note: The request for duplicate Scorecard will be entertained within 45 days from the declaration of the results and no fee will be charged for the same. But, after the end of that period, you will have remit the fee of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred rupees only) by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
The cutoff for MAT 2017 September session will be announced after the declaration of the MAT Result 2017. The candidates are required to score the minimum cutoff to get shortlisted for the pre-admission processes of various management institutes. Various management institutions often keep the similar cutoff for years. Therefore, candidates can click on the link provided above to check the cutoff for the previous year and estimate the cutoff. The cutoff depends on various factors, which are – number of candidates appeared, the score of the candidates, previous year cutoff and various other factors.
Every Management Institution accepting MAT score will be following its own selection procedure. With the release of the MAT Result 2017, these institutions will release their cutoff and will shortlist candidates for pre-admission processes. The selection procedure for most institutions remains the same. The common pattern for selection of candidates into its management programmes are –
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is held four times in a year February, May, September and December. The test is held at the national level to screen candidate for admission to MBA and allied programmes in the national or international B- Schools. The admission will be imparted on the basis of the MAT scorecards issued to the candidates, the cutoff published by the respective B- Schools and the performance in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.