MICAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 – MICAT is conducted twice a year by MICA, Ahmedabad. The application process of MICAT 2018 is likely to start in the month of September 2017. Before filling the application form, the candidates must gain familiarity with the MICAT 2018 eligibility criteria. The basic eligibility criteria for MICAT 2018 exam is graduation. Any candidate with a graduation degree is eligible to apply for the MICAT exam. The graduation degree can be in any discipline. However, it must be from a recognised institute or university. As per the MICAT eligibility criteria 2018, the students who are in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply, provided they fulfil other conditions. It is important for the candidates to provide the eligibility-related information accurately in the application form. In this article, the candidates can find complete information on the eligibility criteria of MICAT 2018.
MICAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidates who are planning to appear for MICAT MBA exam must fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility conditions –
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree (as per 10+2+3 system) from a recognised institute or university or equivalent qualification in any discipline which is recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Final year graduation students can also apply. However, they must submit the proof of completing graduation within the specified dates.
- To fulfil MICAT eligibility criteria 2018, the candidates must have appeared for any one of the three management entrance exams –
- Foreign nationals are also eligible to apply. However, they must hold a foreign passport and have GMAT scores (2016 onwards) of 600+.
- Non-Resident Indians can apply with GMAT scores (2016 onwards).
The candidates who fulfil the MICAT eligibility criteria 2018 can fill the application form. As mentioned above, MICAT is conducted twice a year. MICAT I 2018 and MICAT II 2018 exams are likely to be held in December 2017 and February 2018 respectively. The application process is expected to start in the month of September.
The candidates who are planning to appear for MICAT 2018 must ensure that the application form is filled and submitted online within the specified dates. The candidates must fill all the information correctly. Also, they need to upload the photograph while filling the application form. The application fee can be paid online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking or through Demand Draft.
The candidates who crack the MICAT 2018 exam will be invited for GE/ PI rounds. If selected, the candidates will be required produce all the relevant documents including the mark sheets. If a candidate fails to produce the necessary documents, he/ she will not be granted admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C) programme offered by MICA. Therefore, it is important for the candidates to make sure that they fulfil the MICAT eligibility criteria 2018 before submitting their application form. The candidates are advised to visit this article regularly for more information and updates on the eligibility of MICAT 2018 exam.