The Punjab University MBA (Executive) Entrance Test 2015 will be held on 26 July 2015 by Punjab University, Chandigarh. Prospectus and Application Forms have been made available from 26th May 2015 and interested candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criterion can apply for it till 10 July, 2015. Candidates can either visit the official website of the university to apply or click the below provided link. Other details regarding the eligibility, important dates and application procedure is provided below.
The Eligibility Criteria for the PU MBA (Executive) Entrance test 2015 are as follows:
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab University MBA Executive Entrance Test 2015
- A Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in any discipline of Punjab University or a degree of any other University recognized by Punjab University as equivalent thereto with atleast 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree of the University through Modern Indian Language [Hindi/Punjabi(Gurmukhi Script)/Urdu], and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic) or degree of any other University obtained in the same manner and recognized by the Syndicate, 50% marks in the aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account full percentage of marks in all the papers in Language excluding the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject taken together.
- Qualifiers of the final examination conducted by the:
(a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England
(b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England, and
(c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Candidates who have passed AMIE Examination with 50% or more marks after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years of research/training of professional experiences.
- The SC/ST/BC candidates will be provided a concession of 5% marks in the Eligibility requirements.
Scheme for PU MBA (Executive) Entrance Test 2015
- The Entrance Test will carry 100% weightage
- The Entrance Test will be of two hours duration consisting of 100 questions.
It will consist of multiple-choice questions having four responses A, B, C & D. Each section will carry 25 questions and the components of the test will include:
1. Data interpretation and problem solving
2. Numerical Ability;
3. Verbal Ability/ Reasoning; and
4. General English & Comprehension
PU MBA (Executive) Entrance Test 2015 Application Procedure
- Punjab University will determine the admission to the MBA (Executive) course on the basis of merit.
- Candidates under various Reserved and NRI categories will compete within their categories on the same criteria.
- Reservations shall be made as per the approved norms of Punjab University, Chandigarh amended from time to time
For Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin/NRI Candidates:
- Such candidates who are in India and is seeking admission in this category, will compete amongst themselves for the seats created for them by appearing in the Entrance Test.
- Those living abroad at the time of entrance test will be exempted from the entrance test.
- The fee structure for all such candidates will be prescribed by the Punjab University in the Admission Brochure.
- Foreign students shall have to comply with Visa and other requirements of the Government Visa of India, Union Territory Administration, Chandigarh as well as Punjab University, Chandigarh, as prescribed by them from time to time.
To apply for Punjab University MBA(Executive) Entrance test 2015, the candidates have to fill and submit the application form online through website www.mbausol.puchd.ac.in
Note: The last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan is 6th July, 2015.
Scheme for PU MBA (Executive) Entrance Test 2015 Apply online
- The successful candidates will have to follow the procedure for admission to MBA (Executive) after the declaration of the results.
- Successful candidates who do not follow the procedure, shall not be granted admission.
- At the time of declaration of results, the details of the procedure will be available at www.mbausol.puchd.ac.in
- The procedure will involve filling and submitting admission form, examination form etc and payment of tuition fees.
Scheme for PU MBA (Executive) Entrance Test 2015 Important Dates
Date of advertisement regarding test & other information
26 May 2015
Date of availability of Prospectus and Application Form
26 May 2015
Last date for submission of information to generate the bank challan
06 July 2015
Last date for deposit of fee in branch of State Bank of India
08 July 2015
Last date for uploading photograph, signature with rest of the information on
the website after depositing fee in SBI
10 July 2015
No Correction will be entertained after
13 July 2015
Availability of admit card on website
20 July 2015
Date of Entrance Test
26 July 2015
Tentative date for declaration of result
03 Aug, 2015
For more information regarding Punjab University, Chandigarh MBA(Executive)Entrance and Admissions visit the official website www.mbausol.puchd.ac.in