AKTU has commenced with the online UPSEE MBA 2017 registration from today, January 18, 2017. The application form is available online only and a link to access the same has been provided here below. The candidates interested in taking admission to various MBA programs offered by government and private colleges affiliated to AKTU must take this UP state entrance exam. The candidates having a Bachelor’s degree and meeting the prescribed UPSEE MBA 2017 eligibility norms can apply for the test. All the applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before beginning with the registration. The last date to fill and submit the UPSEE MBA 2017 application form is February 28, 2017.
UPSEE MBA 2017 (Paper – 9) is scheduled to be held on April 23, 2017. It is a computer based test, where the candidates will have to answer a total of 100 objective type questions.
Steps to access and fill the UPSEE MBA 2017 Application Form
- Click on the link given here on this page to obtain the application.
- On the redirected page, look for the link to apply and click on the same.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to fill personal, educational, course, exam city, contact and other details.
- Thereafter, they will be have to upload their photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression in the specified format and size.
- Review these details and submit to proceed further.
- Lastly, pay the requisite application fee.
- On completion of the form submission, print the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference.
What is the UPSEE MBA 2017 application fee and how it will be paid?
The UPSEE MBA 2017 application process is online only. In order to complete the form submission, the applicants will be required to pay an examination fee. This fee is non-refundable and can be paid using either Net Banking or Credit/Debit card.
The amount of the fee is as follow –
- For Male/Transgender, General & OBC candidates – Rs. 1200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories – Rs. 600/-