UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017 – AKTU has opened the UPSEE MBA 2017 application form correction window on March 27. The candidates who have completed the exam registration till March 20 and 21 will only be able to make corrections in the submitted application form. Such candidates can edit any detail in the form except their name, parents name, date of birth and application number. UPSEE MBA application form 2017 correction can be done only till 05.00 pm on March 29. To make corrections in the UPSEE MBA 2017 application form, the candidates can access the link given below on this page. They will have to login to their student account by entering their application number, password and a security pin. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (formerly known as UPTU) will be conducting UPSEE MBA 2017 on April 23, 2017. Keep reading this article to know the detailed application procedure, correction/modification in form, amount of application fee, mode of its payment and more about UPSEE MBA 2017 Application Form.
UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017
Before commencing with the application form filling, the candidates must ensure that they fulfil the UPSEE MBA eligibility criteria 2017. As told above, the registration for UPSEE MBA 2017 can be done in online mode only. It is a simple 4 step process,
- Step 1 – Registering by filling personal and certain other details
- Step 2 – Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression should be uploaded then
- Step 3 – Making the payment of requisite application fee online only
- Step 4 – Printing of the “Confirmation Page”
To ensure that no important event and deadline is missed, it is important for the candidates to regularly keep tracking the important dates. In the table below, all the important dates related to the application form, its submission and correction have been listed.
The candidates can click on the caption-head here to obtain the complete schedule of UPSEE MBA 2017.
|1||Online Registration started from||18 January 2017 (11.00 AM)|
|2||Last date to submit the application form||20 and 21 March 2017|
|3||Corrections can be made in the submitted application form||27 March 2017 (10.00 AM onward)|
|4||Candidates can make the corrections in the form till||29 March 2017 (Till 05.00 PM)|
|5||UPSEE MBA 2017 to be held on||23 April 2017 (09:00 to 11:00 AM)|
UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017 – Correction / Modification
The candidates who have completed with the UPSEE MBA 2017 application form submission till March 20 and 21, 2017 can now make corrections in the submitted form, if required. AKTU has provided with an opportunity to make partial correction/modification in the duly submitted application form of UPSEE MBA 2017 from March 27 to 29 only. The correction link is available in the login of the candidates. To eidt the information in the form, the candidates are required to login using their respective application number, password and security pin.
- The facility of UPSEE MBA 2017 form correction will be allowed only once. The candidates must carefully edit the information in the form.
- For the purpose of making changes in the application form of UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017, the candidates are not required to pay an additional fee.
- After making corrections in the form, the candidates must download and print at least two copies of the revised confirmation page. The same must be retained by them for future reference and record.
This year, the candidates will be able to make corrections/modifications in all the following fields except the 5 fields mention here below –
- Application No.
- Candidate Name
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
Click Here to make corrections in UPSEE MBA 2017 Application Form
UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017 – Prerequisites / Enclosures Required
The candidates must arrange for the below-mentioned things, before commencing with the filling of UPSEE MBA 2017 Application Form. The candidates must also ensure that the enclosures should be in prescribed format and size.
- A valid personal email Id and/or mobile number.
- A clear scanned recent coloured passport size photograph in a .jpg or .jpeg format. The size of the file should not be more than 100 KB and having dimensions of 3.5cm x 4.5cm.
- A clear scanned image of candidate’s signature in a .jpg or .jpeg format. The maximum file size should be 100 KB and having dimensions of 3.5cm x 1.5cm. The signature should be done with either black or blue ballpoint pen only.
- A clear scanned image of candidate’s left hand thumb impression in a .jpg or .jpeg format. The maximum file size should be 100 KB and having dimensions of 3.5cm x 1.5cm.
UPSEE MBA 2017 Application Fee and its Payment
While filling the application form, the candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee. This fee can be paid in online mode only via Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking. The amount of the fee to be paid is as follow –
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|Male/Transgender, General & OBC candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|Female/SC/ST/Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories||Rs. 600/-|
- All VISA/Master cards are accepted.
- A payment Transaction Number will be generated after making the payment. Note this Transaction Number for future correspondences.
- On payment being successful, download the confirmation page and keep it safe for record and future reference.
How to access and fill the UPEE MBA Application Form 2017?
Though, AKTU will give the option of making correction in the submitted UPSEE MBA 2017 application form but the candidates must ensure that they fill valid and correct details in the form. The corrections will be allowed to be made in very restricted details only, therefore it is important to fill the details very carefully and correctly.
The candidates can follow the below-stated steps for obtaining and filling the application form. Though,
- Click on the link given here above and then on the redirected page, click on “Apply” in the “New Candidate Registration” column.
- On clicking, you will be redirected to the page wherein instructions to fill the form have been listed. Read these carefully before proceeding further.
- In the form, the candidates are required to fill personal details such as Name, Parents’ Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Parent’s Domicile, Category, Aadhar Number etc.
- Then course and exam city details. The candidates can fill 3 choices of the UPSEE MBA 2017 exam cities in the order of preference. AKTU will allot one of these exam cities and the same will be mentioned on the UPSEE MBA 2017 Admit Card.
- Thereafter, the candidates will be required to fill the education details, contact details and lastly password & security pin. After filling the form completely, submit the same.
- On submission, the data filled in by you will be displayed on the next page. The candidates must then review the entered data and modify the same (if required).
- In case editing in the UPSEE MBA 2017 Application is required, then click on “Edit Application Form Data” and make changes. Otherwise submit the form by clicking on “FINAL SUBMIT” option.
- On successful submission of the form, the candidates will receive a Registration Number. Keep this registration number safe, it may be used in further correspondence.
- Thereafter, the candidates will have to upload the photograph, signature and thumb impression in the requisite format.
- Lastly, pay the application fee through any available payment modes. The confirmation page will be displayed after the payment of the fee.
- Download the same and preserve it for future reference. With this, the UPSEE MBA 2017 Online Registration will conclude.
UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017 – Important Notes
- Incomplete/unsuccessful submission of the application form will lead to outright rejection.
- The candidates must retain the copy of the computer generated confirmation page & application fee payment proof with them for future reference.
- Keep the ten digit registration number/application number safe and use the same in all future correspondence with the authority.
- There is no need of sending the hard copy of the UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017 or the confirmation page to UPSEE office.
- Options such as category, choice of place of examination centre, reservation & sub- reservation type once filled in the application form cannot be changed afterwards under any circumstances.
Facing issues while filling the UPSEE MBA Application Form 2017?
Regarding the Application Fee Payment – In case the fee payment transaction fails and could not be updated on NIC, the amount in respect of such transaction shall be automatically refunded by the Bank after reconciliation. However, if the amount debited against the failed transaction is not refunded within 5 days, the candidates may send an email at the id, firstname.lastname@example.org, citing the subject as “Failed Transaction”. It must be noted that the candidates must mention in the mail the following details.
- Application Number
- Transaction Number
- Date of Birth
Though we have detailed the steps for filling the online UPSEE MBA 2017 Application Form above here, in case of any doubts, the candidates can click on the link given below and obtain the official form filling guide. Also, the candidates may contact the UPSEE officials at Toll free number – 1800-180-0161 or send an email at email@example.com with subject line “Seeking Help”.