ICFAI University has announced the schedule for the Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) 2015. ATIT is a Pre-engineering test conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. Candidates who qualify in ATIT 2015, will be eligible for admissions to ICFAI University campuses situated across Ranchi (Jharkhand), Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Hyderabad (Telangana), Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Baddi (Himachal Pradesh) and Agartala (Tripura). Candidates seeking admissions to various B.Tech programmes of the University, should fill in the application forms on or before 20 April 2015.
- Last Date for receipt of completed OMR/Online Application Forms: 20 April 2015.
- Dates for Slot Booking for ATIT 2015: 9 March 2015 to 30 April 2015.
- ATIT 2015 Offline Exam Date: 3 May 2015 (10 am to 12 noon)
- ATIT 2015 Online Exam Date: 4 May 2015 to 18 May 2015.
- Declaration of Results: 29 May 2015.
- For admissions to IFHE, Hyderabad & ICFAI University, Dehradun: Candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in Class X and Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
- For admissions to ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh: Candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects. Applicants should also qualify in JEE (Main) 2015.
- For admissions to other ICFAI Universities: Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
Candidates will be selected for admissions on the basis of their scores in ATIT 2015 / JEE (Main) 2015 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2015).
Candidates can send in their applications for ATIT 2015 through any one of the following modes:
- OMR Application Form: Applicants should fill up the OMR Application Form and send it to the Admissions Officer, ATIT at Hyderabad. The application forms should be send through speed post or courier to the following address:
ATIT Office, III Floor, # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad-500082. Telangana State
- Online Application: Applicants can apply online through the official website of ICFAI University. An amount of Rs.700 should be paid as application fee via Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Citibank Card). Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph along with the Online Application Form.
- Download of Application Form: Alternatively, applicants can download the ATIT 2015 Application Form from the official website of ICFAI University. The form should be completed and send to the Admissions Officer along with a Demand Draft for Rs.700.The Demand draft should be drawn in favor of “IFHE A/c ATIT” payable at Hyderabad.