AMUEEE 2017 Cutoff - The cutoff of AMUEEE 2017 will be declared by the conducting body, Aligarh Muslim University, after the announcement of result. A candidate must secure minimum qualifying marks in the Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination for the admission in UG courses. However, if candidate fails to obtain the qualifying marks, he/she will not be able to appear in counselling/admission process. The university will prepare a merit list on the basis of cutoff. The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of merit list. Candidates can read the article to get more information on AMUEEE 2017 Cutoff.
BITSAT Knockout Crash Course
A personalised course designed to clear BITSAT in 30 days.
Crucial details about AMUEEE 2017 Cutoff
Candidates must note down the essential points related to the Cutoff of AMUEEE 2017, which are as follows.
- The candidates must score the minimum qualifying marks, set by the university, to be eligible to appear in counselling session.
- However, the Aligarh Muslim University have not announced the Cutoff marks to be scored by the candidate.
- The Cutoff will be helpful for the candidates to choose any of the course as per their preference and according to the marks scored in the entrance examination.
- The Cutoff for AMUEEE 2017 will include factors such as performance level of the candidate, availability of seats in the course/college, total number of aspirants, difficulty of the exam, and AMUEEE 2017 Reservation of Seats.
- Failure to score the minimum qualifying marks required for admission through AMUEEE 2017, will not be eligible to appear in the admission process.
- According to the cutoff of AMUEEE 2017, a merit list will be prepared by the University.
- As per the ranking of the candidate in AMUEEE 2017 Merit List, the seats will be allotted to them.
- The Cutoff list of AMUEEE 2017 will be uploaded here, as soon as it will be announced officially.