BEEE 2017 Cutoff is the minimum score that candidates need to obtain for admission into various engineering courses offered by Bharath University. The cutoff will be released after the declaration of the Result of BEEE 2017. Every candidate seeking admission to the University have to score the minimum Cutoff of BEEE 2017. The merit list of the qualified candidates will also be based on the cutoff set for admission. Only those candidates who will secure the minimum cutoff will be called for the counselling process and will secure admission. In the article given below candidates can check all important information related to BEEE 2017 Cutoff.
BITSAT Knockout Crash Course
A personalised course designed to clear BITSAT in 30 days.
Parametres to calculate BEEE 2017 Cutoff
There are few important parametres that are taken into account while deciding the cutoff. Check the deciding factors taken into consideration by the University listed below:
- The total number of students appearing in the entrance examination.
- The average score obtained by the candidates in the entrance test.
- The cutoff determined for the entrance examination held in the previous year.
- The difficulty level of the questions asked in the examination.
- The total number of seats available in different courses offered by the University.
- Reservation criteria of the University for candidates belonging to specific categories.
Key Points of BEEE 2017 Cutoff
The cutoff will be published for students who have appeared in BEEE 2017. Check some important points associated to it given below:
- Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai will determine and publish the cutoff for the B.Tech programmes.
- The cutoff will be declared soon after the result of the entrance examination is out.
- It is one of the crucial factors to determine the selection of qualified candidates for admission provided they satisfy the Eligibility Criteria of BEEE 2017.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to meet the minimum qualifying mark to participate in the Counselling of BEEE 2017 and get admission into various courses offered by the University.