Bihar CET 2014 Application Form has been released by BCECE board for candidates to fill and apply for entrance examination, Bihar CET 2014. All the candidates who want to pursue engineering undergrad courses in the state of Bihar have to fill the Application Form of Bihar CET 2014. The form can be filled from 22 January 2014 till 17 February 2014.
To fill the Bihar CET 2014 Application Form, candidates have to visit the official website of BCECE. To assist the candidates in filling the BCECE 2014 Application Form, we present to you instructions and detailed guide.
Mode Of Filling Bihar CET 2014 Application Form
No physical sale of application form is set, therefore the only way to apply for Bihar CET 2014 is to fill the form online. To obtain the application form, candidates have to visit the authorized website of BCECE – Click Here
Steps of filling Bihar CET 2014 Online Application
Broadly classifying, there are three steps to fill the application form. The candidates must complete all these three steps to successfully submit the application. These steps have been described in detail below –
Step 1 – Online Registration
Step 2 – Bank Fee Deposit
Step 3 – Test Fee and Submission of Bihar CET 2014 Application
Necessary Instructions To Send BCECE 2014 Application
Controller of Examination,BCECE Board, I.A.S. Bhawan, Near Patna Airport, P.O. - B.V.College Campus, Patna – 800014
Instructions for Filling Details in Bihar CET 2014 Application Form
1. Photograph Specifications
2. Name – mention name in the application form as stated in the mark-sheet of class X.
3. Address – mention only permanent address in the Bihar CET 2014 Application. Use correct zip code in the address.
4. Category – write correct category code as applicable in the form.
5. Father/Guardian description – write name, occupation and post. In case of guardian, mention relation to the candidate.
6. Date of birth – write date of birth as noted in class X mark-sheet.
7. Sex – M for male and F for female
8. Residential description – mention correct domicile information.
9. Declaration – write the declaration in own handwriting. Do not use capital letters in the writing. Get it signed by father or guardian.
10. District code – mention correct district code
11. Category certificate – duly attested certificate photocopy of caste or category
The official authority has announced the Bihar CET (BCECE) 2014 Application form and online registration dates. The online registration for the exam begins from 17 January 2014 and the payment of the application fee has to be made by downloading the SBI challan. Following are the dates as per... Read more
According to the notifications released by the official authority of BCECE, the application form has been released on 22 January 2014. Earlier the applications were scheduled to start from 20 January 2014 but due to some technical issues, the authorities had to postpone the release of the... Read more
The process of Bihar CET (BCECE) 2014 Application Form which begun on 22 January 2014, will end on 17 February 2014. Candidates interested to participate in the Bihar CET 2014 Exam can fill the Application Form of Bihar CET 2014 at the earliest possible before the deadline. There is no offline... Read more
The BCECE 2014 or Bihar CET 2014 Application Form ends today i.e. 17 February 2014. The applicants interested in pursuing engineering at undergraduate level can make the registration today itself there will be no extension of registration date and the no such request of extension date will be... Read more
The Bihar CET or Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) 2014 Admit Card has been released today i.e. 2 April 2014. The applicants must know that admit card is also known as hall ticket and can be availed only in online mode, which means no applicant will be issued the... Read more