IMU CET 2017 Exam Pattern - IMU CET 2017 to be conducted in an online mode on May 27. The exam pattern of IMU CET 2017 provides the overall structure of the IMU CET question paper. The IMU CET 2017 exam pattern includes the type of questions, marking scheme, the total number of marks, total sections, for various marine courses of IMU. The entrance exam to be conducted for three hours. However, candidates have to enter the examination hall 30 minutes prior to the test. Read the complete article to know all the details regarding IMU CET 2017 Exam Pattern.
JEE Main Knockout Crash Course
A personalised course designed to clear JEE Main in 20 days.
Latest: Take IMU CET 2017 Mock Test here
IMU CET 2017 Exam Pattern
- The IMU CET 2017 to be conducted as Computer Based Test across 34 exam centres in India.
- The Syllabus of IMU CET 2017 consists of subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, General Knowledge and General Aptitude.
- The questions will of Multiple Choice Type and the marks distribution for each section in the paper is as follows:
||Subjects of IMU CET 2017
||Marks distribution for each section
For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded 1 mark. However, there will be no negative marking for incorrect or unanswered questions.
Preparation Tips of IMU CET 2017
- All the candidates need to follow the IMU CET 2017 Exam Pattern as well as the practice from the given Syllabus of IMU CET 2017. The candidates must be thorough with their Class XII syllabus of their qualifying boards.
- The applicants must follow the Sample Papers of IMU CET 2017 for regular practice to know the actual question paper pattern.
- It is important to make notes while practising from sample papers, previous year’s question papers etc to keep a list of all the important topics, subtopics, formulas etc which are in common.
- Candidates must always try to set a time duration before practising from the sample question papers.
- It is advised that the candidates must solve the NCERT books first and then the practice from the reference books.
- For general knowledge section, candidates must follow the daily newspapers for current affairs and also try reading from the editorial part to build up the English language.
- Candidates can also seek guidance from the seniors or mentors who have appeared for marine engineering courses.
- Above all, it is important to be physically fit for appearing in the exam. Drink lots of water, eat healthy food, do daily exercises and keep few minutes for meditation in between your study hours. This will help to keep your body calm and healthy.