Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Jan 2018 10+2 Cadet: The selection of candidates for Indian Navy B.Tech Entry 10+2 Cadet to be done on the basis JEE Main 2017 score. Candidates who wish to join Indian Navy under B.Tech Entry 10+2 Cadet must have appeared in JEE Main 2017 and filled the application form of Indian Navy B.Tech Entry. Only unmarried male candidates are allowed to apply for Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Jan 2018 10+2 Cadet. The selected candidates will have to undergo training at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four years degree course. Upon completion of the Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Jan 2018 10+2 Cadet entry training programmes they will be commissioned as Sub Lieutenant. For complete details on read the article below.
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry 2018 10+2 Cadet Important Dates
||Online Application Form will be available from
||June 5, 2017
||Last date to submit the Application Form
||Last date to receive the receipt of Online Application Form at Naval Headquaters
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Marital Status: Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply
- Age: Born between 02 Jul 1998 & 01 Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- There will be no relaxation in Physical Standards
- Height and Weight: Minimum height - 157 cms with correlated weight as per age
- Eye Sight: The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal areas as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the naval recruitment
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Courses Offered
- Candidates will be offered admission for the B.Tech 4 years under Cadet Entry Scheme
- Candidates with be offered for B.Tech courses in Applied Electronics and Communication or Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates will also be allotted for Executive or Engineering.
- The Degree in the final year will be given by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry 2018 Application Form
The application form of Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Jan 2018 10+2 Cadet can be filled in online mode only. The Indian Navy B.Tech Entry for 10+2 Cadet Application form will start from June 5, 2017. The last date to fill the application of Indian Navy B.Tech Entry for 10+2 Cadet is June 25, 2017. Candidates are advised to read the application procedure carefully before applying for Indian Navy B.Tech Entry for 10+2 Cadet. The detail procedure for filing up application form of Indian Navy B.Tech Entry for 10+2 Cadet is mentioned below.
- Personal Details: Correct filling up of personal particulars in the application form. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled as all the communication related to Indian Navy B.Tech Entry for 10+2 Cadet Selection to be communicated to the registered email id
- Candidates should fill all the information in application form carefully no update can be made any corrections after saving the record
- A superscription is to be made on envelope: ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION for10+2 (B.Tech) for Jan 2017 Course. Percentage _____or JEE(Mains) Rank_____(as applicable). NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled; IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose
- Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents if received by within the due date will be the final confirmation of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD (Navy).
- Application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and can be rejected, if found Ineligible/Invalid at any point of time.
To apply for Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Jan 2018 10+2 Cadet – Click Here (The link will be activated on June 5, 2017).
One copy of the Application Form have to be signed and mailed to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi - 110 011
The application form must be sent along with the following documents:-
- Self-attested photograph,
- Self-attested result sheet of JEE (Main) 2017 exam (if qualified ),
- Self-attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates with Mark Sheets.
- In case of CGPA, candidate is required to attach certificate issued by the school for conversion of CGPA into percentage.
Note: Application Forms must be sent through post only. Another medium such as Speed Post/Courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry 2018 Selection Process for 10+2 Cadet
- IHQ of MoD reserves the right to fix cut off for shortlisting the application for SSB based on JEE Main All India Rank 2017. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam from July to October 17.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidate in their application form.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability off batches/slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests
Indian Naval B.Tech Entry SSB Interview Call Letter
- SSB Interview to be held for shortlisted candidates in Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Vishakhapatnam in the month between August – October 2017.
- SSB Interview for Indian Naval B.Tech Entry will be conducted in two stages for four days-
- Stage 1: Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion
- Stage 2: Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview
- Candidates who fail in Stage 1 will be sent back the same day. Selected candidates will undergo Medical Examination.
Indian Navy B.Tech Cadet Entry Result
- Successful candidates will be called for Training in order of their All India Merit List on the availability of seats.
- All the shortlisted candidates will be informed through Email ID or through SMS provided at the time of application form.
- All the selected candidates will be admitted as Cadets for four year B Tech course in applied Electronics &Communication or Mechanical Engineering at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. During the course Cadets will be allotted Executive or Engineering including Naval Architect specialisation or Electrical Branch. On completion of the course, B Tech Degree will be awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Jan 2018 10+2 Cadet Training
- The training is scheduled to commence in January 2018
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala based on All India Merit and on the number of vacancies
- All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks
- Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for four year B. Tech course in applied Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Executive Branch), Mechanical Engineering (for Engineering Branch including Naval Architect specialisation) or Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Electrical Branch) as per Naval requirements
- On completion of the course, B. Tech Degree will be awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
- Note: The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with free clothing and messing