The application forms for the Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) is likely to be issued in the second week of March 2016. The application forms will only be made available in authorized Post Offices. The board does not facilitate the online mode for filling in the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2016 Application Form. Interested candidates should, therefore, visit any of the Main Post Offices, Grand Post Offices (GPOs) or Sub-Post Offices located in the main cities of Jharkhand to obtain the application form. To find out the tentative dates of application and the procedure to fill in the Application Form of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2016, candidates can scroll below.
• Date of issue of the application form and prospectus: Second week of March 2016
• Last Date to obtain the JCECEB PECE Application Form: Last week of March 2016
• Final Date for submission of the application form: Last week of March 2016.
• Before starting out to fill in the Jharkhand PECE Application Form, candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility to appear for the entrance test. The board would be free to reject any application if the candidate is found ineligible at a later stage.
• Candidates will be required to fill in the application form by hand. At the start of the application, a set of clear and concise instructions will be given and candidates are instructed to read these carefully before beginning to fill in the form.
• The form should be filled up in legible handwriting and candidates should avoid rewriting in their application forms.
• All the sections of the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2016 Application Form should be completed and candidates should not forget to affix their photograph in the space provided on the form.
• Candidates should also ensure that they attach all the required supporting documentation along with their application form.
• Applications that are incomplete in any respect and/or are not accompanied by the required supporting documents are liable to be rejected.
• The completed application form should be sent in via registered or speed post only. Applications that are submitted after the deadline that has been specified will not be accepted.
• The applications are to be addressed to:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Science & Technology Campus, Namkum – Tupudana Road,
Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834023”
• For General category & OBC (Class 1 and Class 2) category candidates- Rs.490/-
• For SC/ST category candidates- Rs.315/-
College is one of the most important phase in one's life. It shapes a student into a mature person who can then take on the real world challenges. School student should make the most of the college life and equip himself/herself to do well in future. Life after college is all about applying the... Read more
College life really makes the biggest difference in shaping the future of a person. A good college would always score better in terms of academics, extra-curricular’s, facilities, peer student quality, placements, policies and other aspects. The peer learni ng in good colleges is one of the... Read more
Manipal Institute of Technology LOCATION Manipal is a small student city located in the Udupi district of Karnataka. With a population of over 17000 students as compared to 3000 localities, Manipal is truly a International student town, as it proudly claims to be. Manipal is... Read more
Getting admission is an issue for you, let entrance Corner help you, click hereTo get all Information on your mail, Register nowGaurav SinghBIT Mesra AlumnusBIT is located in the Mesra village 14 kms from the main Ranchi town and 6 kms westward from the main highway. As the legend goes MESRA... Read more
Soheib Class of 2009 Indian Institute of Management | Kozhikode | Kerala | India - 673570 “Placements?! It’s just a two day affair in my college bhaiya, a total of nearly 500 undergraduates from all the discipline get recruited in 5 to 6 IT companies”, my brother who is... Read more