NPAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2018 - The eligibility criteria of NPAT UG 2018 is a set of conditions laid by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for students willing to appear in NPAT UG 2018. NPAT UG eligibility criteria 2018 concerns itself with requirements of age, nationality, academic qualification and so on. Candidates are advised to go through the NPAT UG 2018 eligibility criteria before filling the application form. As per NPAT UG eligibility criteria, candidates who have cleared or even appeared 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognised board can appear in the exam. Candidates holding a diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% can also apply for the exam. NMIMS will conduct NPAT UG 2018 in the second week of May 2018. The exam is conducted in the online mode for admission to nearly eight B.Tech programmes filling over 800 seats in both Mumbai and Shirpur campuses of the institute. Read the entire article for complete information on NPAT UG eligibility criteria 2018.
Candidates must verify that they satisfy the NPAT UG 2018 eligibility criteria before filling the application form as candidates found ineligible at any stage will be disqualified from the exam without any refund of the application fee. The requirements mentioned in NPAT UG eligibility criteria 2018 are given below.
NPAT UG eligibility norms
Age: Candidates applying for NPAT UG 2018 must not be more than 25 years of age.
Educational qualification: The requirements of the Qualifying Examination (QE) stated in NPAT UG 2018 eligibility criteria are given below.
|Qualifying Examination (QE)||10 + 2 or equivalent examination from recognised board.|
|Subjects in QE||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) and English|
|Minimum marks in QE||50% in PCM for Mumbai campus&45% in PCM for Shirpur campus.|
Note: Candidates holding a diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% can apply for NPAT UG 2018.
1. Candidates must have passed in all the subjects appeared for in the QE.
2. Aggregate percentage of marks of all the subjects that the candidate has appeared for in the QE will be taken into account.
Eligibility criteria for International Baccalaureate (IB) & Cambridge Candidates
1. As stated in NPAT UG 2018 eligibility criteria, candidates holding IB certificate or diploma are not eligible to apply.
2. Candidates who have not received their final mark sheets will be granted provisional admission based on their predicted scores.
3. Admission fee of such candidates will be accepted but their admission will be confirmed only after they produce their mark sheets, provided they fulfill the NPAT UG eligibility criteria 2018.
4. Such candidates will have to produce the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) equivalence certificate to confirm their eligibility.
NPAT UG 2018 eligibility criteria for Open or Distance learning candidates
As per NPAT UG eligibility criteria 2018, only candidates who have passed or appeared the QE from an institute recognised by National Institute of Open schooling (NIOS) can apply for NPAT UG 2018.
1. Only single mark sheet with all compulsory subjects passed in one attempt should be produced. Compartmentalised marksheets will not be considered.
2. Candidate whose have not received the final marksheet are required to submit the Internet copy of their result. It has to be duly attested by the Principal of the institute from which candidate has passed the QE.
NMIMS Programs After Twelfth Under Graduate (NPAT UG) is conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for admission to undergraduate engineering courses in the institute. As per NPAT 2018 exam pattern, candidates will have to answer 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) within a duration two hours. The test will cover three sections namely Quantitative and Numerical Ability, Reasoning and General Intelligence and Proficiency in English Language. The admission test will facilitate admission to around eight B.Tech courses filling over 800 seats in both Mumbai and Shirpur campuses of the institute.